Pyro Set

Drazalon

Well i recently was making a pyro burn type of deck and i got really bored so i threw these out. I made them in a way so that they were not over powered and cheap, nice and well-balanced, well to my view that is. Anyways enjoy, i might be making alot more in the future since im on break now.

FlameEggCard.jpgpmancer.jpg

pyrog1.jpgpyrog2.jpg

pyrog3.jpgpyrog4.jpg

[try and see if you can spot the errors that make these obviously fake]

ohhhh right! and as for the pictures? i dont know the links sorry =/ i found these pictures by mistake from different creators.

although the first two pics are mine.

how can they be proved? i agree its missing something but i cant figure it out =/

ohhhh right! and as for the pictures? i dont know the links sorry =/ i found these pictures by mistake from different creators.

how can they be proved? i agree its missing something but i cant figure it out =/

well you see

you should a lvl 2 monster' date=' just a suggestion

and

your level 6 has red hair

but your level 4 has brown

the people in the picture should look somewhat the same, so yeah theres just a hint, and usually higher level monster have like holos or something

and if you got the pictures off of deviantart, or anywhere, you just post the link of where you got the picture, the link will be up in the url box

welcome back Bloodrun

ive been back for a week now, but thank you ^_^

well you see

and

the people in the picture should look somewhat the same, so yeah theres just a hint, and usually higher level monster have like holos or something

and if you got the pictures off of deviantart, or anywhere, you just post the link of where you got the picture, the link will be up in the url box

welcome back Bloodrun

yea, i got the pictures form my deviant art page, and others from my friends friends friends friends friends page. Ill change the lvls. For the pyro queen to lvl 8 and ill photoshop the haiir.

EDIT: Btw how do i make them holo? i cant seem to find the option, like holo for the picture some kind of grudge brush or something looks like it.

well you see

and

welcome back Bloodrun

yea, i got the pictures form my deviant art page, and others from my friends friends friends friends friends page. Ill change the lvls. For the pyro queen to lvl 8 and ill photoshop the haiir.

ok

you may want to think about changing pyro girl into

pyro princess lvl2

just a suggestion

• 4 months later...

Archived