Gawayn vs. Zazubat [Winner: Gawayn] FINISHED

Gawayn

1. All relevant YCM rules apply
  2. Good sportsmanship
  3. Cards are due 3 days after opponent is accepted(if I can actually get anyone)
  4. First to 3 votes win
  5. Winner gets a like

Card Requirements:

Make a non-water Sea Serpent monster

My Card;

Nt05frr.jpg

If 1 or more monsters on your side of the field is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, and you control no other monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: You can destroy 1 face-up card you control; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your Graveyard x200. 

Opponent's Card:

VolcanicVenumEruptor.png
This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster. You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls and 1 Level 4 or lower monster you control. Once per turn: You can banish 1 monster in your Graveyard to target 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard; Special Summon it to their side of the field, but its ATK and DEF become 0. When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field and if you do, gain 500 Life Points if it was a Spell Card, or inflict 500 damage if it was a Trap Card.

I vote for Card A, because it seems like in Card B, you only have to give up half of what you would normally have, and then take from your opponent and then you get a monster that is still pretty much just as good as any other Tribute Summon monster. Flare Wyrm obviously can support Fire Kings as well as inflict some burn damage. 

I vote for card B,it is very useful against the opponent,plus card A is kind of OP,Card B will be also useful for destroying opponent's set cards and gain LP or inflicting damage and it is very supported to the Fire king more than the first card.Again i give my vote for card B.

I vote for card A. Car dB, simply, is a really bad premise to an OTK, by getting rid of your opponent's monster, bringing one back with 0, and burning. Card A just puts a creature you control into the grave for a fairly minor burn, otherwise it's a fiery CyDra, I love it.

I think Card B is pretty cheeky, quite overpowered. Some intriguing and useful effects but all together seem to harness unfair power. The effects don't really have much synergy, hardly a requirement, but cards feel more authentic to me when they have clear theme and reasoning. 

Card A is nice and simple, plays around the graveyard and special summon to support fire kings, feels like a fire-type interplanetarypurplythorny dragon (I may have spelt that wrong...), could fit into some other decks too, since staple traps and spells are just waiting to let this monster onto the field. 

I'll vote for Card A. 

I think Card B is pretty cheeky, quite overpowered. Some intriguing and useful effects but all together seem to harness unfair power. The effects don't really have much synergy, hardly a requirement, but cards feel more authentic to me when they have clear theme and reasoning. 

Card A is nice and simple, plays around the graveyard and special summon to support fire kings, feels like a fire-type interplanetarypurplythorny dragon (I may have spelt that wrong...), could fit into some other decks too, since staple traps and spells are just waiting to let this monster onto the field. 

I'll vote for Card A. 

Thanks for the vote.

I lost. TBH, it was something I quickly through together.

Nice match, Zazubat. I honestly would have voted for your card 

Archived