Theme Contest (1000 points to winner)(FINISHED)

Chaos Pudding

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, you all know of themes such as Gravekeeper, Dark World, Crystal Beasts, and Destiny Heroes, right? Well, use your creative powers and think up a new theme!

Rules:

1: Must have perfect OCG

2: Pictures must be sourced and be at least halfway decent looking.

3: Cards MUST be realistic.

Prizes:

1st Place: 1000 Points and 1 Rep

2nd Place: 500 Points

3rd Place 50 Points

Deadline: March 21st.

Guest Chaos Pudding

1. Does that mean only one will win?

2. How many cards?

3. Does that mean we can't make up a subtype like' date=' "Warrior/ Blah/ Effect"?

anyways,

[b']Entry Reserved[/b]

1: I just updated the rules.

2: As many as you feel it takes to get your theme across. Of course, the more support you have for your theme, the greater chance you will win.

3: I suppose you can if you must.

Guest Chaos Pudding

i would like to join' date=' but i have a problem, when i make a card, my image loader does not load my image, even on my cards that i made in the past >_>

[/quote']

Your image loader? Do you mean your image uploader?

Entry reserved

My cards are made, im doin some last minute editing and holofoiling, my post should be in by tuesdaynight cus of school\

But just ta give u a heads up, my theme will be Machine Knights.

Sjould be about 12 or so cards, cus they go by levels, and i need to know if i can make the typ EVOLUTION or does it have to be a Yugioh TCG type

Guest Chaos Pudding

Entry reserved

My cards are made' date=' im doin some last minute editing and holofoiling, my post should be in by tuesdaynight cus of school\

But just ta give u a heads up, my theme will be Machine Knights.

Sjould be about 12 or so cards, cus they go by levels, and i need to know if i can make the typ EVOLUTION or does it have to be a Yugioh TCG type

[/quote']

They have to have proper types. You can have made-up sub-types, like Toon or Union, though.

Archived