Card Archive

Ok, ive been working on one of my sets for a while now, now i need to ask, as this is a large set of 121 cards how should i continue to go about it?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=32043

Link here

Should i continue to post cards on that same post or could i make another one? I don't know which would be better, it just seems like 121 cards all in one post would take forever to load

What should i do?

Break it down into around 20 to 30 cards. Usually try put together cards that may go together like a theme or mini-set etc.

Use img tags but if you want a card archive to link up to different threads then you use a url tag. If youre not sure how to do that then say so and Ill explain it to you.

well a url tag? not sure if thats the name, might be just called a hyperlink is done by

-typing on the end

- then you write the words you want the link to say e.g ::LINK:: or ::CLICK HERE:: or >>MY AWESOME SET:???<<

- then you type after that, and youre done.

now if you want your link to be a picture instead of words, you simply copy, and paste the picture [in img tags] and it will become the link when you click on it now. If you dont know how to do this then dont worry, and concentrate on the bold section first.

I would say it might be okay to have a set of about 60 or 80, as that's the basic booster pack size. But you could just have sets of 20 or 30, for smaller ones.

[url=www.webadress.com]My Whatever Set (not something which gives no info. >_>)[/url]

OR

[url=www.webaddress.com][img=www.imageaddress.com][/url]

Jut to make sure of everything. :)

Archived