>> Buzz Buzz Bee << Contest Winning Card!

Dark Supreme

[align=center]* This card got me first in Sushi's Image-Mix Contest *

* Don't complain about the pic, it was an Image-Mix Contest *

* Pic by * solipherus * *

BBB.jpg

This card can only be activated during your Main Phase. Special Summon 2 "Bee Tokens" (Beast / Level 4 / ATK 1600 / DEF 0). While this card remains face-up on the field, no "Bee Token" can be detroyed by battle. When a "Bee Token" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, you may send 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard, then draw 1 card from your Deck or you may inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed, destroy all "Bee Tokens" and monsters on your side of the field.

* Please Rate and Comment *[/align]

Image-Mix contest....Yeah.

I would make it limited, becouse it stands with summoning of two 1600 ATK monsters.

"you may inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's "

I think there is no need of this...

EDIT:

Umh sorry, didnt understand correctly.

There are little hole between effects, becouse the other effect is to situational, when there is the first effect, becouse 1 card in yugioh is worther than 500.

I actually didn't realize the ATK of the tokens was 1600, regardless the after effect at the end of the card text makes up for that, and the tokens are 4 stars so it isn't exactly that bad tbh. The only real honest problem I saw was that you stated Bee Tokens can't be destroyed while it is out, yet when it's destroyed all Bee Tokens are destroyed, bit silly but at the same time I guess it lets you keep a solid defense.

Image=9/10 suites the card, looks nice. ^_^

Effect=9.2/10 great effect; well thought out and very unique.

Name=7/10 a little random but still suites the card well.

Uniqueness=9/10 very unique, i can see why this card was a contest winner. :D

Overall=34.2/40 nice card, well done, great job. ^_^

I think you should make more cards like this, based on animals maybe?

Since I have made my own animal set I could supply you with tons of images.

Once again well done.

Archived