Ritual Monster & Spell Card Contest

SwordWord

Alright, I'm making an Ritual Contest, This is based on Ritual Monsters and its Spell card.

Rules:

1. Only 2 Cards per person, 1 Ritual Monster, and 1 Ritual Spell Card.

2. I will pay attention on the Art, if its Realistic and looks like an Real Yu-Gi-Oh! Card.

Also will i look at the Stars, Effect, ATK and DEF Points to see if its not Overpowered, But Strong enough.

BONUS: If you find an Nice Egyptian Artwork for an monster, you are more closer to be the winner!

Because i like Egyptian Monsters, Im trying to make an Whole Structure Deck with it, but cant find a good

Artwork! So if you get an Egyptian based Monster, you are more closer to be the winner.

The winner will get an Rep point from me :wink:

You want nice Egyptian artwork?

You got it pal. :wink:

GatewayKings.jpg

Amon.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card 'Gateway to the Valley of the Kings' You must also offer monsters whose Level Stars equal to 8 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. When this monster is destroyed you can pay 1000 Life Points to bring it back to the field in face-up attack position, if you use this effect you cannot attack in the same turn with this monster.

Here is the picture I used for Amon

ReaperofAnubis.jpg

This card can only be summoned with the ritual spell card "Pact with Anubis". You must offer monsters whose total level is equal or more than 9 stars from the field or your hand. Once per turn, you may remove 2 Dark type monsters from your hand or field from play, you may inflict half the total removed monsters' ATK points from your opponents life points.

PactwithAnubis.jpg

here you go

Here are my entries:

egyptn2jpgset1egyset220on0.jpg

darkpharaohjpgset1egyseef8.jpg

This card can only be summoned by the card 'Tomb of Ha-Kin The Dark Ruler' When this card is succesfully summoned, destroy every LV6 or Higher monster on the field except this card. You and your opponent discard cards from your hand for each monster destroyed.

Josh

AWHISPER.jpg

AAGE.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Whispers of the Immortals". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy monsters on your opponent's side of the field equal to the number of Level 5 and higher DARK monsters on your side of the field. If you use this effect this card cannot attack during this turn.

Well guys, I changed my mind, I will now declare the winner of this contest!

Since most people who are active on the forums have posted their cards,

Alriighttyyy,, Are you readdddyyyyy??

And the winner of the Ritual Contest is... Someone who have made an Good Artwork,

Someone with an ritual monster who has an good effect!

It has been hard to choose, But the winner is ... .. .. . .. . .. .. . . KnightMare!!

You will receive 1 Rep Point from me!

--- The 3 People who have made the best Ritual Cards ---

1. KnightMare (You will receive 1 Rep Point from me)

2. Danilus (You will receive 10 Points from me for the 2nd place)

3. JoshCooper (You will receive 5 Points from me for the 3d place)

Archived