Entry Fee?

-15 Points (Donations accepted)

Rewards?

-1st: 35% + 2 Reps

-2nd: 30% + 1 Rep

-3rd: 25% + 1 Rep

Pot: 320

Requirements?

-Select 2 pre-existing TCG cards and make a 3rd card to combo with them.

-Example of a combo with existing TCG cards: Cat's Ear Tribe + Savage Battlefield + Fire Formation - Tenki

How are the cards judged?

-?/20 Card Grammar

-?/30 Combo Usage

-?/50 Balance

-?/100 total

Rules?

-Cards must be submitted in a post and can only be edited until I say so. If a card is edited, edit the original post and say what was edited in a new post.

-No Written Cards

-To prove you have read the rules end your first post with a "#". If not you will not be accepted.

Current Members?

-HijackAttack

-LeoVeracruse

-Harrison H

-sisforz

-OpticalGalaxyStar

-AdamX

Hope you like it. :3

[spoiler=Counter Cards]

x1qw.jpg

wqh.png
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Star Collapse]

239723.jpg

Lore

Activate this card if your opponent destroys one face-up "Stardust Dragon" on your side of the field and is sent to the graveyard. Remove from play the destroyed "Stardust Dragon" and one "Majestic Dragon" from your deck, hand, or graveyard to summon one "Majestic Star Dragon" from your extra deck. This monster cannot activate its effect or attack until the end of your next turn.

[/spoiler]

My card:

pwKHgX0.jpg

Power Tool / Ancient Fairy Alliance

When a "Power Tool Dragon" or an "Ancient Fairy Dragon" you control is destroyed by battle, you can flip a coin. Apply one of these effects according to the result of the coin flip.

-Heads: Special Summon 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" or "Power Tool Dragon" from your Graveyard. Its effect(s) are negated.
-Tails: Banish 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" or "Power Tool Dragon" from your Graveyard.

I know, it's still a WIP, but I just wanted to post so my idea wouldn't be stolen. :)

EDIT: The 2 other cards are Power Tool Dragon and Ancient Fairy Dragon.

Alright well I'll give this a shot... After this post I should have 15 points (If not I'll go post some more XD) Anyway I'm pretty sure I just donate the points to SoulFire right? I am a newcomer XD #

Edit: I see how points work. Easy enough to get 15. 

Archived