Light Civilization

StevenBray

This is a new set (which may become a realistic card set soon) and I was going to use it in an RP. So I need to know if these are overpowered and if so, how I can change them to make them acceptable. This is just a small piece (becuase I haven't made the others yet, but the others shouldn't take long).

I am also willing to take any other criticism about them. Note, that I do not care if you know that these are just Yu-Gi-Oh! versions of the (now defunct) Duel Masters series of Light Civilization monsters.

Name: Urth, Purifying Elemental

Level: 7

Type: Fairy/Effect

ATK/DEF: 2500/2100

Effect: This card cannot attack on the same turn it is Special Summoned. If this card is in Defence Position during the End Phase of your turn, you may remove 1 LIGHT monster and 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard from play to switch this card into Attack Position.

Name: Hanusa, Radiance Elemental

Level: 8

ATK/DEF: 3000/2600

Effect: This card cannot attack on the same turn it is Special Summoned. This card may attack twice during the same Battle Phase (you cannot initiate a direct attack with your second attack).

Name: Syrius, Firmament Elemental

Level: 9

ATK/DEF: 3400/2500

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. When your opponent attacks, if you have more cards in your hand than your opponent has in their hand, you may designate this card as the attack target for your opponent’s attack.

Name: Holy Awe

Type: Normal Spell Card

Effect: If this card is destroyed by an opponent's monster while in your hand, you do not need to pay any Life Points. By paying 1000 Life Points, switch all monsters on the field into Defence Mode and lower all monsters DEF to 0 until the End Phase of your next turn.

Now, let me explain about Holy Awe's first ability. I am planning on making either a Field Spell or Continuous Spell about allowing your hand to shield your Life Points from Direct Attacks (like the shields in Duel Masters). And that first ability is the Shield Trigger ability.

Archived