my 1st ever magic card well first ever card lol

knil92

hey this is a funny card i made lol im not religious and if it offends any one im sorry just its just a joke card, its my first card i made and i think its kinda ok lol tell me what you think and how i can improve it (also im sorry if the picture hasnt come up, you will have to download the attachment)

post_59814_1205600617_thumb.attach

huh ok this is my 1st card and i dont know what u lot are onna bout whats OCG and that stuff? and u got any stuff to help me make them better? and the effect lets u ressurect the monsters that died the last round, but only the monsters that died the last round and it isnt classed as a summon

WHAT IS OCG lol sorry bout the caps but i see it every wer on the forum and dont know what it meens lol some one tell me so i dont make the same mistakes and thanks lol but its ment to be ressurect cus its the last supper and jesus got ressurected lol was ment to be kinda like a joke lol

WHAT IS OCG lol sorry bout the caps but i see it every wer on the forum and dont know what it meens lol some one tell me so i dont make the same mistakes and thanks lol but its ment to be ressurect cus its the last supper and jesus got ressurected lol was ment to be kinda like a joke lol

I only understood the first 3 words in that post.

OCG= Official card grammar

Archived