Yugioh Next Generation Contest

nate708

Okay in this contest you have to create a Character and a deck for the character for my new club that after a while could become a new video game if we do a good job.

Requirements

1. You must make at least 10 cards.

2. You cannot make any more than 45 cards.

3.You must make a descriptiion and picture of you character.

Prizes

1st Place 70 points 3 reps and cards will be featured in the game.

2nd Place 40 points 2 reps and cards might be featured in the game.

3rd Place 20 points 1 reps and cards might be featured in the game.

Good Luck! Contest Ends April 26

IM IN IM IN i hope i still can.. (Giant Titan set.. coming soon. Characteristed by the wrost Ocg ever!)

Edit: Here my character.

Name: Charles Gallow.. (his friends call him Chag)

He is the nephew of Maximilium Pegasus. His godfather as a god one, gifted him cards that no one else have em. He choosed them till hundreds. The problem was that he choosed many high star level monsters, but Chag managed himself to made the deck that was a gift of his godfather the perfect deck to play with. He has 2 Best friends: Tom (Pokemon style monsters) and Frank: afficionate player but its too young to play at the world wide contest. The world wide contest (maded by pegasus) its a 2 player contest. Chag is teamed with Tom and Frank plan their strategys. For each win they get points but not all battles are 2v2. Then the dark soul of Bakura fused with Marik's bad side also fusion each other to make the last, final, powerful enemy he needs to beat when they get to the finals of the world wide competition and Tom was Disqualified (because finals was the best player of the team) He needs to fight The Marrukura feing.

Deck: As i described mainly high level monsters there are more cards that i imaginedd but i lack time.

Anaconda.jpgBoo.jpgDefender.jpgDestructor.jpgFenix.jpgGodconda.jpgGodzilla.jpgHomeladn.jpgKingBoo.jpgKong.jpgMagician.jpgMinon.jpgMissile.jpgShadow.jpgShield.jpgSpiderMaster.jpgSummonGodzilla.jpgSupremegodtitan.jpg

(Its my first set dont flame me because im learning). Based on E-Heroes :D

Archived