DBZ Cards

mitchman120

• 1 year later...

All your pictures are blurred, the only effect I thought was slightly thought through in any way at all was Perfect Cells. Alot of OCG erros, and you used the same SSJ3 Goku picture for more than one card, 1.5/10......and that's being nice.

Tips:Use propor grammar in the card's effects. Don't reuse the same picture for several cards. Most people I've seen prefer you not to use fake monster types. Don't overpower cards and give them 12 stars just because you like the character. Think out your effects and express them more clearly.

Ex:

458599.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "The Noble Sacrifice". Increase the ATK of this monster if it battles an Insect-Type monster by 500 for the duration of the battle.

458599c.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan". You must also offer 1 "Full Power Super Saiyan Gohan" and 1 "Android #16" from your side of the field as Tributes.

Here's a site that was given to me earlier, you should refer to it to fix OCG errors. Also, put a little more time into finding good pictures for your cards.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I'm sure you'll improve quickly. :)

Archived