My first Evil Hero (For a Contest)

shonenhikada

Does it look like the fusion of the 2 monsters and would you say it looks like an Evil Hero.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does it look like the fusion of the 2 monsters and would you say it looks like an Evil Hero.

• Yes
    • maybe
    • Hell No

Ever wonder what would happen if Evil Hero Malicious Edge and Spark man Fuse.

EvilHeroMaliciousEdgeDP06-EN-SR.png

+

ElementalHeroSparkmanYSDJ-EN-C.jpg

+

DarkFusionDP06-EN-C.png

=

EvilHeroBloodVice-1.jpg

card lore :

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Evil Hero Malicious Edge"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion". During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. By discarding 1 card from your hand, destroy all monster in Attack Position that your opponent controls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note: One thing you must note about me If i took the images from someone I put up disclaimers stating it isn't mine, but if I got it from material i own or if I made it I wouldn't do that.

Also I double space between a few words so they line up perfectly so It matches a real yu-gi-oh card.

The effect is like this because all Evil Heroes fusions have effects that outclass the E-heroes and are similar to them as well. Don't believe me check the evil heroes and their E-hero counterpart.

thanks if you had time to read this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

card trivia:

the claws on the card are the same claws seen in this card

ViciousClawPTDN-EN-SP.jpg

that art is exelent it really dose look like a fusion between sparkman and malicious, usually i would not take art into consideration, but im making an exeption here because im amazed its just so good. the effect might be a bit to powerfull but thats not to bad i would say 8.5/10

• 4 months later...

Archived