[POP] Shadows of the Protectors

Zazubat

Don't know what POP is? Head over here then: http://forum.yugiohc...ding-card-game/

I had this idea in my head, and I thought it might be intersting, since your opponent will not know what they're up againts. I first thought of making it a normal mechanic, but I wasn't too sure, since the idea was plan your moves based on the cards being put there, so instead, it's just a card for now.

Shadows of the Protectors

Infinity Ability Card

Normal Effect:
"While you own this card on the Field, all cards in your Protector Zone are turned face down, and any new Protector Cards put in the Protector Zone are turned face down. Your opponent may not see these, and you must show your opponent when using that card's Protector Effect."

Protector Effect:

"By putting this card in the Death Zone, all cards in your Protector Zone are turned face down, and any new Protector Cards put in the Protector Zone are turned face down. Your opponent may not see these, and you must show your opponent when using that card's Protector Effect until your second Hold Phase after putting this card in the Death Zone."

Rulings:
1. For this card's Protector Effect, if you put more in the Death Zone before it has expired, it will NOT stack, but make it last until your second Hold Phase after that card's use.

2. If multiple of the Protector Effect are used, the other card is still considered to be in effect, and at the Hold Phase, you choose which of them expires first.

3. Cards in the Protector Zone are turned face up immediately as you choose to stop during the second Hold Phase.

Archived