Dedication to Women in Yugioh ~ A Shini Production

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

[align=center]Aphena-BeautifulGoddess.jpg

Apena - Beauty Goddess

SEXY - EN001

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot declare attack. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, a non-"Beauty" monster cannot declare attack against a "Beauty" monster unless the owner of the attacking monster tributes 1 monster on their side of the field. When this card would be sent to the graveyard, send it to your Beauty Deck instead. Once per turn, while this card is in your Beauty Deck, you may tribute 1 "Beauty" monster on your side of the field to change the position of 1 face-up non-"Beauty" monster.

Haliqua-CapturedBeauty.jpg

Haliqua - Captured Beauty

SEXY-EN002

This card cannot declare Attack. Whenever a "Beauty" monster on your side of the field is sent to your Beauty Deck, draw 1 card. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent whenever you draw 1 card outside of your Draw Phase. If this card were to be destroyed as a result of battle, you may tribute it instead and inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Beauty Concept:

-Beauty Cards aren't sent to the graveyard, they are sent to your Beauty Deck.

-Your Beauty Deck is like your Fusion Deck, except for one difference, Effects apply or can be activated in your Beauty Deck

-Beauty Cards are all girls.

-All Beauty Cards cannot attack, but in exchange make others pay with their effects.

Side-Notes:

-I made the idea about Ten minutes ago, so they're a lot of stuff I'm thinking about changing.

-I will make this into a full blown set, the first set I will finish as Shini.[/align]

This card cannot declare Attack. Whenever a "Beauty" monster on your side of the field is sent to your Beauty Deck, draw 1 card. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent whenever you draw 1 card outside of your Draw Phase. If this card were to be destroyed as a result of battle, you may tribute it instead and inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

=

This card cannot declare an attack. Whenever a "Beauty" monster on your field is sent to your Beauty Deck, draw 1 card. While this card is face-up on your field, inflict 500 damage to your opponent whenever you draw 1 card outside of your Draw Phase. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you may Tribute it instead and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

I believe

Gotta love Genzoman ^_^

Archived