(LOCK Please)

Yea, ummm, this is my deck on Game King Online...I need to know if there is anyway to improve it...I wish to keep my 2 felgrands...And I only play by the old banlist, back when Call of the Haunted was limited.

Total Cards (atleast, last time I counted): 50 cards.

Monsters..

Tyrant Dragon

Ultimate Tyranno

Dark Blade

DarkBlaze Dragon

Decoy Dragon x2

Raging Flame Sprite

Element Dragon

Felgrand Dragon x2

Maha Vailo

Masked Dragon x3

Luster Dragon x3

Herald of Creation

Kaiser Seahorse x3

The Creater Incarnate

Spells..

Axe of Dispair

Big Bang Shot

Double Summon

Dragon's Gunfire

Flint

Foolish Burial

Lightning Vortex x2

Trade-In

Premature Burial

Card Trader

United We Stand

Traps..

Call of the Haunted

Coffin Seller

Draining Shield x2

Dust Tornado

Final Attack Orders

Just Deserts

Magic Cylinder

Magic Jammer

Sakurestzu Armor x2

Secret Barrel

Staunch Defender

Trap Jammer

You've got lots of random bad cards (like Magic Drain and Axe of Despair). And you don't have REDRUM (although I don't think GKO has that yet, so that's excusable).

Still, 50 cards is bad, and your random card selection is also bad. This is online, so go with your idea lineup. That means less random Magic Cylinder and Trap Jammer, and more Mirror Force and Solemn Judgment. That also means less random beatsticks and support and more focus on the goal.

Well you would be surprised, then, about how many duels I won with this deck, I won 4 in a row and then 2 more after I lost 1. Thank you, I just needed an opinion, that's all. But I don't have a Magic Drain in this deck, I think you mean Magic Jammer. And I do focus alot on my goal, which is getting my opponent down to 0 quickly, and also getting my dragons out there quickly as well.

I think the deck is good as is. If you want to substitute call of the haunted for a different type of card that returns monsters from the graveyard (perhaps premature burial or the shallow grave) to try and make it more along the lines of the new rules. I don't play by advanced format so I don't know what cards are banned and which ones aren't.

Otherwise, I would say your deck is pretty good, if you are looking for improvements, I would suggest just looking at how you use the combos and if you could be making some small mistakes in your dueling. Using important cards when you could have just let the move happen and save your good cards for a situation when you really need it. Things of that nature.

The problem is that you're ranking how good this deck is by how well it does against the people who use GKO. Statistically, thirty percent of all GKO decks are E-Hero Fusion decks, and twelve percent are Gem Beast decks with Rainbow Dragon. Less than half of all GKO decks have exactly forty cards.

hmmm, I never faced against any of those actually. I beat-down Alien Deck, RFP deck, I even beat-down a deck using the Pyramind of Light Sphynxes, and also an Exodia deck, I lost against a Mill Deck, then I beat-down 2 other decks that used the monarchs. You'd be surprised on how well I perform in a duel. It's not entirely about how good the deck is, it's how well you know how to use it.

the only thing I would change is the CotH and put in MR. Other than that I like it.

As the TC said in the opening post, this is in Advanced Format on GKO, but since it uses the September 2007 banlist, the presence of CotH makes it technically Traditional here. Adding Monster Reborn would make it Traditional on GKO, which is bad.

For future reference, though, Advanced Format decks from prior formats can be put in the regular Your Deck section, as long as you mention what banlist is being used.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to sound so harsh. It's just that I wouldn't use Creator Incarnate as an offensive monster. There are better monsters out there for that. I would recommend a monster like Slate Warrior (it doesn't quite fit your theme, but neither does CI). I would at least use a monster with 1800 ATK or more. Again I'm sorry, but you DID want feedback.

Archived