Tentishark

First poster joins

[spoiler='Rules']1. All YCM rules apply
2. First person to 3 votes wins.
3. All votes must have good and valid reasons[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Prizes']Winner gets 15 points and 1 rep from the loser.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='My Card']vUWu5nA.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']1 WATER Tuner + 2 or more WATER non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, if this card is targeted by a Trap Effect: You can discard 2 cards; negate the activation of that Trap card and destroy it, also your opponent cannot activate Trap cards for the rest of the turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I'll join, here is my card:

[spoiler='Brown_Things card']Pq4BvwV.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 face-up Machine-Type monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 1500 ATK and cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's Trap effects. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)[/spoiler][/spoiler]

accepted!

[spoiler='Brown_Things card']Pq4BvwV.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 face-up Machine-Type monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 1500 ATK and cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's Trap effects. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='My Card']vUWu5nA.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']1 WATER Tuner + 2 or more WATER non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, if this card is targeted by a Trap Effect: You can discard 2 cards; negate the activation of that Trap card and destroy it, also your opponent cannot activate Trap cards for the rest of the turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Voting Starts Now!

• 1 month later...

Archived