hello YCM

emzydatffan

Well actually, I could probably squeez in a banner request. Just name what you want in your banner (it's gona be the same style as the banner in my sig) and what text you want on it, and where each pic should be. I won't charge anything...But it'll probably be done tomorrow. And I'll can also show you how to use www.tinypic.com

here's what you do,

1. upload an image from your picture documents using www.tinypic.com.

2. Press the UPLOAD option.

3. Copy and Past the second URL address into a thread or signiture editor and wah-la, instant Picture using an image tag.

mudkip on one side chikorita on the other.blue and green writing.the words muffwuffs pokemon.the bakround for chikorita is blue with green writing on that half.mudkips backround is green with blue writing on that half.in the middle is a mew with a yellow backround and red writing.

uhhh, I can't do background editing, sorry...On second though, you might have better luck with someone known as Max..look him up, he's a good banner maker...sorry, I need something alittle more simple...my Captain Reborn banner was used without altering any pictures, I just added text and resized each pic (except the middle one that's normal size)...

Archived