Pokemon Masters Club - A Club For Competitive Battlers

Pokémon Masters Club

Currently working on making the opening post look nicer

What is PMC?
For a start, it's not Planet Minecraft. Basically, this club is for all of the great Pokémon players who know all the info on EVs, IVs, nature, etc. Here we can share movesets, and get help from others. Nothing story-related is relevant here. This club is for the post-game competitive scene.

How Can I Join?
To join, just post a competitive moveset for a Pokémon, and why you like it. I don't care if it's from Smogon or wherever you go for competitive help, as long as you can show evidence that you understand the moveset itself. Set it out like this:

<name> @ <item>
<nature> Nature
<ability>
EV Spread: <EVs>
Desirable IVs: <IVs>
<move 1>
<move 2>
<move 3>
<move 4>
Competitive Use: <use>

Where Can I Learn All Of This Stuff?
Here are some links to help you learn about all of this:

Guide to EVs and IVs:
http://www.giantbomb...d-iv-br-488748/

Calculator to see your IVs:
http://www.metalkid....ulators/IV.aspx          

Awesome.

Dragonite @ Lum Berry

Adamant Nature

Multiscale

252 atk, 180 hp, 76 speed

Well, I guess all 31 would be ideal but atk and hp are the most important to have at 31

Earthquake

Outrage

Extremespeed

Fire Punch

I use this as my lead as it trumps 80% of other leads. The only things I really have trouble with are Cloyster (Icicle Spear ignored Multiscale) and Haxorus/Kyurem - B (Haxorus Mold Breaks my multiscale and Kyurem - B's Outrage is too strong even for Multiscale. Mamoswine isn't great either seeing as Thick Fat makes my Fire Punch kinda useless). If I see any of those I have to switch out. Lum Berry helps keep me going and makes them waste a turn, it's particularly good on Breloom because I can Absorb the Spore, Fire Punch then Extremespeed if it's got a sash. Earthquake helps me deal with Heatrans and Magnezones which I tend to be faster than, Extremespeed is very handy against gimmicky crap like Ninjask, Outrage is my obvious go to move if I want to just get serious damage off, ko'ing things that aren't too bulky like Gengar, Alakazam (provided it hasn't got a sash), Thundurus etc. Finally, Fire Punch is for Forretress/Ferrothorn/Scizor leads as I can outspeed them and 2-hit them (or 1-hit Scizors).

Archived