[Finished]Vaporix's Card Making Tournament | Started | All Spots Filled

Ezmoe

Salutations, YCM and Welcome to....

6zsvbm.png

This is a card making tournament.

Deadline for Round 1: August 9th

I'll stretch it neccesary..

Okay, the first kind of card you'll be making is Archetype Support Card. It can be any archetype except for created ones. There is an example in "Round 1" inside "Tourny Round Card Types."

[spoiler= Entry Fee]

10 Points, there will only be 8 contestants.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Contestants]

1. God Toot

2. Blue Nitro

3. Burakyilan1

4. WolvenDoom

5. Loyalist

6. Fraxure

7. Instinct

8. Hippos

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= How It Works]

The Competing 12 contestants will make cards according to what I declare, which means don't make any cards until I declare it.  4 contenders will be cut after round 1, 2 after round 2,  winner at 3!

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Judging]

Judging, I actually had to think about this one.

1. You see, most people don't have access to templates or photoshop, so template cards will be allowed, but I'm only looking for originality, not design. So don't think that any template cards will give you a boost because it won't.
  2. Grammar please, if you don't have any good OCG, talk to someone on the forums, then turn your card in. If there is no good grammar, you mine as well ask to be kicked out.
  3. Imagery, I really don't care if someone uses an overused pic, just make the effect good enough to not care about the pic that was used.
  4. I'm judging alone, because this is MY tournament.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Pot]

It's 120 Points 410 points 430 Points 450 Points 470 points & Some Positive Reps. If you wish to add feel free. I need all contestant spots filled in order to begin the first round.

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= Tourny Round Card Types]

[spoiler= Round 1]

Archetype support card.

aeazox.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Round 2]

??????

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Round 3]

??????

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Eh... why not... What are the prizes?

Now, thanks to you, 310 points! As for prizes, I think I might stick to the points, I'm not able to do anything prize worthy, but I'll talk to who I can, if so, I might make the prize a sig or something of the winner's choice.

Now, thanks to you, 310 points! As for prizes, I think I might stick to the points, I'm not able to do anything prize worthy, but I'll talk to who I can, if so, I might make the prize a sig or something of the winner's choice.

You don't have to, you could just use the Likes/Reps.

Okay, You're accepted,

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have decreased the number of contestants able to attend as well as the rounds. People seem to be joing slowly, so there's no reason to wait that long for 4 more people than just 8, so I had to shred the 4th round as well.

Accepted, both of you, you'll be added to the Contender List shortly.

EDIT: I've also made examples of the types of cards you'll be making. If you don't mind, I'm made them on yugico, they're template is amazing.

Alright, I'm going to add a deadline for contestants. If we can't get enough contestants by 8/6/2013, I'll start the tournament regardless, shaving off enough people to go to round 2 after round 1, and continue as if there were 8 and 4 got cut.

Archived