Counter Monarchs, 1 more added 3-16-08

Yu-Gi-Oh Fanatic

Hello everyone I have here the Counter Monarchs the new addition to the Monarch family but even better. effects for these cards were hard to think of and so far I only have 2 done but I WILL have more to come. Now about the cards, for the effects of these cards I had to think of something special I thought what if they could add special counters to them to activate really cool stuff so I made these then I thought of having the same attack, defense, and level, so I was remembered by Monarchs. The equation;

Counter + Monarch = Counter Monarchs

So here are two of them:

msht1y.jpg

and

rw3qc5.jpg

New! 3-16-08

jrpt1h.jpg

Check post 5 for effect.

Credit goes to Google and Alan Gutierrez

quite good, but maybe you should have:

THEM ALL AT 2400 ATK / 1000 DEF

ROUGHLY THE SAME EFFECTS, BUT MAYBE WITH SOMETHING EXTRA.

THESE POWERFUL EFFECTS REQUIRE COUNTERS

THE SAME NAME-TYPES, I.E. FROST, FIRESTORM, THUNDER, ROCK, STORM MONARCH.

...but i like these too.

...hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe i'll create my own versions of these cards. watch this space

Here is the fusion Monarch that I made that is pretty good and can really get down and deep into your opponents life points:

jrpt1h.jpg

I no this pic is overused but I really like this 1

Here is the effect:

"S.S Counter - Zombie Monarch" + "T.S Counter - Thunder Monarch" + "S Counter - Machine Monarch" + "R.F.P Counter - Dragon Monarch"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted by removing the above Fusion Material Monsters from play. Each turn you or your opponent Summons, or activates a Spell or Trap card, put 1 S.S.T Counter on this card (max. 10). By removing 10 S.S.T Counters from this card you may remove all cards on the field from play. For every card removed by this card's effect inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points by 300.

Credit goes to Alan Gutierrez

Archived