[[ READ ]] Official Section Rulings & Guidelines [[Last Updated: 20/04/08]]

SushiTheLegend

[align=center]Shop / Requests Section Rulings

By posting in this section, you must clearly follow these rulings or else you will be subjected to warnings from a local moderator.

• Posts made within this section must relate to the section subject at hand, this means that they must either be a SHOP or a REQUEST, any other posts made within this forum will be considered as spam.
  • You may make only three requests per week, this is only for the main section area, shops will vary depending on the shop and if it says otherwise.
  • Shops that ask for Reputation Points for payment will be locked on sight, there are no exceptions to this rule.
  • Requests made in this section will vary in payment depending on the person taking your request, some artists are nice enough to not charge, please do not take these artists for granted, they are your friends.
  • All other forum rulings also apply in this section and breaking these rules will subject you to warnings.
  • Members found not following any of the rules stated within this thread will be warned and their names given to a Super Moderator for that Super Moderator to deal with promptly.
  • More rules will be added to this section when I think of them or when they are suggested by members.

Concerning Requests And Shops

Following this thread's creation, all requests made within this section must follow the Graphics Request Guidelines, these guidelines do not apply to the shops as they have their own guidelines.

Also following this thread's creation, all shops will be unstickied and will never be stickied forever more, instead a Shop Index thread will be created and shop owners may then post for their shop to be added to this thread, following this checks will be made to ensure these shops are active and will be removed if said shops are no longer active, links to said shops must be provided when said shops are asked to be indexed within the index thread.

Following this thread's creation, members asking for their shop to be stickied will give them a warning, so please all we ask is that you do read these rules before you post because we post them for your sake.

------------------------------------------------------

GFX TEAM IDEA PUT ON HOLD

For the time being, due to how much it has been stressed I have decided to put this on hold and not implement it, I have also changed the rules accordingly however these rules will be changed back in the case it is ever implemented, I am sorry if the changes I have made have caused problems, I am simply trying to do what I think is right as a graphics expert.

REQUESTS NOW FILLED INTO ONE REQUEST THREAD

For those of you who haven't been reading these rules I suggest that you do, I did state that you weren't allowed to make requests except via the shops, however I have been leniant with you people about this, in addition now that the request guidelines have been added I have decided that to clear this mess of a section up requests will simply be posted within a single thread, and spam will not be tolerated and will be warned for on site, all section rulings apply and MUST be followed.

REQUESTS NOW POSTABLE, FOLLOW THE RULES!

I have seriously thought about things and have decided that the request thread will be scrapped and requests will be allowed once more, however that does not mean you can randomly ask for things, you MUST and I mean MUST use the request guideline provided in this topic, failure to do so will result in myself and Elemental Remix taking measures that SHOP OWNERS will not like, you have been warned.

Request Guidelines[/align]

[b]Text On Graphic[/b]: [[ Pretty Obvious, The Text You Want If Any. ]]
[b]Sub-Text On Graphic[/b]: [[ Again Pretty Obvious, If You Want Any Sub-Text Underneath The Main Text, State It Here. ]]
[b]Images For Graphic[/b]: [[ Please Provide URLs To Any Images You Wish To Have Used, Remember To Properly Credit Artists If Possible. If You Do Not Provide Image URLs No Images Will Be Put Onto Your Request, So Be Warned. ]]
[b]Size Of Graphic[/b]: [[ Please Provide Accurate Pixel Sizes So People Know What You Want, Sizes CANNOT Be More Than 500x300 For Signatures, And 100x100 For Avatars, Other Graphics May Vary. ]]
[b]Type Of Graphic[/b]: [[ Please State Exactly It Is You Are Requesting As Some Graphics CANNOT Be Requested From This Site. For Example A Avatar, Signature, Forum Header, Etc. ]]
[b]Requested Artist[/b]: [[ If You Wish To Have A Certain Person Do Your Request, State Their Name Here. Please Be Advised That They Are Allowed To Decline Your Request. ]]
[b]Other Comments[/b]: [[ Have Anything Else You Want To Say? Want To Let An Artist Know Of Something You Specifically Want? Then State It Here So They Know. This Is Not To State How Much You Will Offer, The Person Doing Your Request Will State How Many Points They Want Via PM. ]]

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE THESE REQUEST GUIDELINES STATED ABOVE, IT IS NOT THAT HARD AND IT IS FOR BENIFIT OF THE PERSON DOING YOUR REQUEST! IF ONE PERSON HAS DONE A GRAPHIC FOR YOU, THE REQUEST IS THEN FILLED, ASKING FOR ANOTHER PERSON TO DO YOUR REQUEST WILL GIVE YOU A WARNING!

[[Rules And Guidelines Last Updated: 20/04/08]]

[[Rules And Guidelines Last Updated: 20/04/08]]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived