Dark Army archetype 8-unknown

outlaw1994

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2bAVFIP.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]The controller of this card pays 100 Life Points during each of his/her Standby Phases for each Dark Army monster they control (this is not optional). When an Dark Army Monster Card on your side of the field is targeted by the effect of a card controlled by your opponent, when resolving the effect, roll a six-sided die. If the result is 2, 4 or 5 negate the effect and destroy the opponent's card.[/spoiler]

Basicly a Archfiend/Dark Army hybrid. I wanted to make a new Chess Archfiend but the artwork Outlaw gave me just looks better with Dark Army, and i noticed Dark Army doesn't have much Spell/Trap protection(except for Commander but that card is broken)

yKkvFzT.jpg

The controller of this card mills 1 card during each of his/her Standby Phases for each Dark Army monster they control (this is not optional unless Pandemonium is face up on the field). When an Dark Army Monster Card on your side of the field is targeted by the effect of a card controlled by your opponent, when resolving the effect, roll a six-sided die. If the result is 2, 4 or 5 negate the effect and destroy the opponent's card, then send cards from the top of your deck to the graveyard equal to the result.

new effect so it fits the archetype more

I have Issues with dark army commander I like the fact that trap hurts you in a way, and spell helps you I dislike how amazing monster is:
when this card is sent to the graveyard (should probably be deck to graveyard to lower abuse) destroy 1 card on the opponents field then based on the type of card use 1 of the following effects:
monster: special summon this card. (this effect is so amazing it hurts you can litearally sweep a field with very little effort, any card that requires a tribute can be used for this card, and so long as your opponent has a monster it comes back. E.G, opponent has a full field. I discard this card threw some means and i target one monster, special summon this card, sacrifice him for catapult turtle his ability goes off, I select another monster and special summon him to the field, sac him for catapult turtles ability his ability goes off, I select another monster and special summon him to the field, sac him, another monster etc. that is a little situational but you can see the abusibility of a card that comes back unlimited time so long as it has opponents monsters to Destroy)
spell: send 1 monster from your deck to the graveyard.
trap: add 1 "Dark Army" card from your deck to your hand.
when this card declares an attack send the top card of your deck to the graveyard then activate one of the following effects based on the type of card sent: (the sending cards from the deck to the graveyard is good in itself for this deck, does he really need to get yet another boost to his power? the spell and trap effects literally give you the card you milled if it was any good)
monster: this card gains 500 atk. 
spell: add 1 "Dark Army" spell from your grave to your hand. 
trap: add 1 "Dark Army" trap from your grave to your hand.

The other card I have issues with is Dark Army Sphinx:
This Card cannot be Normal Summoned Or Set. you can Special Summon this card from your Hand if your opponent controls a monster and you control no monster's. (so this is cyber dragon) When this card is Special Summoned send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and for each monster sent inflict 500 points of damage to the opponent.​(this is cyber dragon elusive to this archetype so that's good) If this card is sent from the deck to the graveyard Special Summon it in attack position. (and now this card has no weakness, if its in hand you get a amazing effect, if its milled you get a amazing effect unlike lightsworn wulf who shares this ability but is useless in your hand, a trade off for possibly getting a beat stick when you need him)

Good work but you combined the two strengths of Dark World and Lightsworn which in itself is op. Darkworld revels in being discarded, but needs discard power, lightsworn are really powerful but discard cards clearing through its deck quick, When you can clear through your deck at a normal pace (lightsworn discard 3-4 cards, you discard 1-2) AND get awesome ability (more often then not summoning monsters after killing opponents cards) to have no weakness in the Archetype besides 0 defense (the odd book of moon I suppose) and being dark type (allure of darkness on the plus, dark absorbing mirror on the minus) I think you should change the effects to either being, It mills cards to do a effect OR It gets a effect if its milled your cards simply have no weakness in general THAT SAID. I still like them, interesting combination of the two archetypes. 

I have Issues with dark army commander I like the fact that trap hurts you in a way, and spell helps you I dislike how amazing monster is:
when this card is sent to the graveyard (should probably be deck to graveyard to lower abuse) destroy 1 card on the opponents field then based on the type of card use 1 of the following effects:
monster: special summon this card. (this effect is so amazing it hurts you can litearally sweep a field with very little effort, any card that requires a tribute can be used for this card, and so long as your opponent has a monster it comes back. E.G, opponent has a full field. I discard this card threw some means and i target one monster, special summon this card, sacrifice him for catapult turtle his ability goes off, I select another monster and special summon him to the field, sac him for catapult turtles ability his ability goes off, I select another monster and special summon him to the field, sac him, another monster etc. that is a little situational but you can see the abusibility of a card that comes back unlimited time so long as it has opponents monsters to Destroy)
spell: send 1 monster from your deck to the graveyard.
trap: add 1 "Dark Army" card from your deck to your hand.
when this card declares an attack send the top card of your deck to the graveyard then activate one of the following effects based on the type of card sent: (the sending cards from the deck to the graveyard is good in itself for this deck, does he really need to get yet another boost to his power? the spell and trap effects literally give you the card you milled if it was any good)
monster: this card gains 500 atk. 
spell: add 1 "Dark Army" spell from your grave to your hand. 
trap: add 1 "Dark Army" trap from your grave to your hand.

The other card I have issues with is Dark Army Sphinx:
This Card cannot be Normal Summoned Or Set. you can Special Summon this card from your Hand if your opponent controls a monster and you control no monster's. (so this is cyber dragon) When this card is Special Summoned send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and for each monster sent inflict 500 points of damage to the opponent.​(this is cyber dragon elusive to this archetype so that's good) If this card is sent from the deck to the graveyard Special Summon it in attack position. (and now this card has no weakness, if its in hand you get a amazing effect, if its milled you get a amazing effect unlike lightsworn wulf who shares this ability but is useless in your hand, a trade off for possibly getting a beat stick when you need him)

Good work but you combined the two strengths of Dark World and Lightsworn which in itself is op. Darkworld revels in being discarded, but needs discard power, lightsworn are really powerful but discard cards clearing through its deck quick, When you can clear through your deck at a normal pace (lightsworn discard 3-4 cards, you discard 1-2) AND get awesome ability (more often then not summoning monsters after killing opponents cards) to have no weakness in the Archetype besides 0 defense (the odd book of moon I suppose) and being dark type (allure of darkness on the plus, dark absorbing mirror on the minus) I think you should change the effects to either being, It mills cards to do a effect OR It gets a effect if its milled your cards simply have no weakness in general THAT SAID. I still like them, interesting combination of the two archetypes. 

thank we did actually change him to from the deck only im swapping the monster and trap destroy effects and making the 500 atk boost until endphase only with sphinx i was thinking of making the second summon eff only work if your opponent has more monsters then you

Awesome Pictures... :cool:

thanks did them myself

Archived