my dark deck

Guest setojim

i was goin to ask you if u think my dark deck is lookin pretty good for Shonen Jump in a few weeks. Before i list it, plz dont ask me to add dark armed dragons because i dont have that kind of trade bait/money at the moment. Well, here it is:

At the end of this decklist, i will explain a few reasons y some cards are in there.

Monsters:

1 Rainbow Dark Dragon

2 Dark Grepher

1 Sangan

1 Darknight Parshath

1 The Dark Creator

1 Night Assailant

1 Strike Ninja

1 Morphing Jar

1 Dark Nephthys

1 Spirit Reaper

1 Phantom Of Chaos

1 Snipe Hunter

1 Card Trooper

1 Marshmallon

1 Darklord Zerato

2 Jinzo

1 Dark Magician of Chaos

1 Prometheus, King of the Shadows

Spells:

1 Dimension Fusion

2 Reinforcement of the Army

1 Monster Reborn

1 Heavy Storm

1 Nobleman of Crossout

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Premature Burial

1 Card Destruction

1 Swords of Revealing Light

1 Scapegoat

1 Veil of Darkness

2 Allure of Darkness

Traps:

1 Mirror Force

2 Return From the Different Dimension

2 Escape From the Dark Dimension

1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus

Darknight Parshath - I need more draw power and this card helps w/ it and special summoning dark grepher. Plus its a nice beatstick late game.

Rainbow Dark Dragon - Usually a late game card; otherwise i just toss it w/ grepher and/or allure when i get it and i can't use it right away.

Reinforcement of the Army - Even though i only run 3 warriors in this deck, i need to always get dark grepher if i dont start w/ it. Even if i use up all my warriors before drawing 1-2 of reinforcement, i can always toss em w/ card destruction and morphing jar.

Armageddon Knight > Dark Grepher. Also, Dark Armed Dragon > most of the cards in this deck. Deck needs more focus.

were is Reccuring Nightmare it can get back RDD from grave into your hand but then ull need another mon with 0 def to so 2RDD's in grave and then also reccuring then u will be able to ss them maybe.

In case anyone is having trouble reading this post due to the atrocious quality of its writing, I'll give a rough translation: "I do not know how to play this game".

In case anyone is having trouble reading this post due to the atrocious quality of its writing' date=' I'll give a rough translation: "I do not know how to play this game".

[/quote']

y do u keep bugging me. Whats wrong with the way i write cant i use the shortens.

Even I can't read this. Anybody able to help with translation?

What do you mean if he wants to use RDD's effect' date=' then another one and Reccuring Nightmare would be a good combo.

[/quote']

If he wants to use RDD's effect, then there won't be 7 DARKs left in the Graveyard to use it a second time. So no, it wouldn't be a good combo.

Also, PoC > RDD.

Guest setojim

ok thnx for the advice. But like i said in the beginning, dont ask me to put dad in. i dont have the money for him. Besides this dark deck has pretty well at tournaments.

o btw...thnx for the 10-14 posts of SPAM!!

Archived