My First card set NARUTO!!!!!!

tikineto

2lvzl1d.jpg

This is my first set tell me what you think

i know some are very overpowered especially the rituals

i hope u like it

i69v95.jpg21jnixj.jpgj14pd0.jpgt7cpbb.jpg20rr6sk.jpgsv51k8.jpg2jdgbpt.jpgxkr3b5.jpg33mxzx0.jpgmuh1kp.jpg28jgksn.jpgwa0xs4.jpg2resklw.jpgvi03m8.jpg14tnbf7.jpg28kpn3k.jpg2nsrg9x.jpg2ahsc5f.jpg15rl17l.jpg1elwd3.jpg285m9z.jpgj8iszs.jpg352rj87.jpgwgueeu.jpg6xugp5.jpg14sf9c6.jpg2e5pm44.jpg20qddo0.jpg10qx920.jpg2qn0dwl.jpg2gvj6z5.jpg23h4y78.jpg111uj51.jpgfut1z8.jpg2d6mdti.jpg2ibol92.jpg2n16dyr.jpg33xc5ud.jpgizavky.jpgj139s5.jpg2nhoy6s.jpg1zbrzww.jpg2wdypok.jpg2mo4bup.jpgwuihae.jpgsc5avk.jpg2l9oz8g.jpg30igpbk.jpg287i69f.jpg51o4kx.jpg

pakkun is just negate the FLIP effects

and Temari is just sending to the hand spell and trap cards

i will make smaller sets next time for not confusing

These are decent cards, but they are riddled with grammar mistakes, and effect miswording. You even spelled the name of one your cards wrong! Also, quite a few of them are overpowered, Temari being a prime example as it bounces your opponent's side of the field, most times that an instant win, so you need to change that card. One of the only really good things about these cards are the pictures and some of the cards are balanced. Overall this gets an 6/10 because even though there are SOME good cards, the rest are either overpowered, or riddled with grammar and wording mistakes.

These are decent cards' date=' but they are riddled with grammar mistakes, and effect miswording. You even spelled the name of one your cards wrong! Also, quite a few of them are overpowered, Temari being a prime example as it bounces your opponent's side of the field, most times that an instant win, so you need to change that card. One of the only really good things about these cards are the pictures and some of the cards are balanced. Overall this gets an 6/10 because even though there are SOME good cards, the rest are either overpowered, or riddled with grammar and wording mistakes.

[/quote']

thanks for the advice

Archived