Number/Chaos Number contest

ZeRainbowDash

Hello everyone. It's time to put that XYZ design to use. Your task is to create a new "Number" or Chaos Number card, or redesign an existing "Number" or Chaos Number card. Your choice. Either way, my judgment will not change. So let's get cracking. You will be judged on how balanced your card is, the originality of it, the image(obviously this means there can be no written cards) and the overall aesthetics of it. The entrance fee is nada, and i will divide the 100 point(or more depending on the donations, if any) between the winner, the runner-up and the third place person. Judging will begin October 1st. Post if interested, or if you have any questions. The contest will officially begin when there are 3 people in, and you can drop in as you wish until 11:59.99 on September 30th. Then the judging begins. The winner will be announced on October 7th. Thank you and I look forward to a fun contest.

Here's my Entry:

[spoiler=Number C0 - Lord of Chaos - Gaia Unicron]

image_zpsaf09f6a9.jpg

3 Level 12 DARK or EARTH Monsters
If this card is destroyed: Special Summon this card, and if you do: Target 2 Banished cards, Equip them to this card as Xyz Materials. You can only activate this effect if a Field Spell in play. If a "Number" or "Chaos" Monster is equipped as an Xyz Material to this card, this card gains the Following Effect:
• You may Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: When a Monster is Destroyed this turn (except "Chaos" Monsters) inflict damage to its control equal to its ATK. If this card has Xyz Materials and Destroys a Monster; Special Summon 1 "Rock Token" (Rock-type, DARK, LV1, ATK: ?/DEF: ?) The Token's ATK and DEF is equal to the ATK of the Destroyed Monster.

[/spoiler]

I have a card here:

[spoiler=Beware its transparentness!]Pcji1Iq.jpg

Effect: 2 Level 8 Synchro or Fusion monsters
Once per turn, when a Synchro or Fusion monster is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon the Fusion or Synchro Material Monsters of the destroyed monster. You cannot Special Summon any monsters the turn you activated this effect.[/spoiler]

Hope the contest is still on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived