Avis- Bearer of the Zwill Sword

shonenhikada

Avis-BeareroftheZwillSword.jpg

note: double spacing in between words was put in place so that the lines would line up like a real YU-gi-oh card, its more time consuming than if a person just use the arrangement card maker gives them and I think it should not be given a lower score because of it. Effort is everything.

OCG is a little meh' date=' image looks like it was ripped off something, also what is the point of the first effect when the second blows everything in the same column...rofl. Anyway fairly okay I suppose.

[/quote']

the first effect makes perfect sense and is for creativity and strategy, say your opponent has a cyber end dragon on the field and a set card behind it or let say future fusion which he used to summon it, obviously you can use this sucker to destroy future fusion as spells and traps have 0 ATK and def and as a result take out cyber end dragon with it's second effect.

Actually it was more on some of the general OCG' date=' but like I said major improvement.

[/quote']

Actually this isn't my best work and I've improved a lot more than what you see here, look back at some f my work I did over the weekend.

this my most unique effect, I think but not my best work.

I seen a card already with the same effect but cant remember who made it but it must have been pretty recent. Not to say the idea isnt good. just done already [and explained alot better]

so you can't remember who and you don't know who did it. I doubt anyone came up with an effect like this.

Archived