Cards made on the given words - contest - FINISHED

SebastiaanZ

Word; Desk

Every time a Machine-Type monster declares an attack, increase the DEF of this card by 500. This card can attack your opponent directly while in face-up Defense Position. When this monster is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Desk Bot" from your Hand to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position.

2q906me.jpg

disclaimer: I do not own this artwork. I do not use this for commercial purposes. I only use it to enhance the overall quality of my card for without this picture, this card would not exist.

Time for my entry:

Word: Engine

Disclaimer: I do not own these images and do not take credit for them. These images are property of the artists at deviantart.com. I indicated the artist's name on the card, and in addition the cards are also links to the page on which I found the art.

enginupjpgset1cntstset2yw6.jpg

example situation:

You equip Gradius (ATK 1200) with Engine Upgrade. When Gradius is sent to the graveyard, its ATK is 2000. Inflict 800 points of direct damage to your opponent's lifepoints.

Here is my entry

My word was Box (it was hard to find a good image so I searched for musicBOX)

music.jpg

It's effect:

When this card is Summoned change it to defence position. While there is another monster on the field this card cannot be selected as an attack target. As long as this card remains face-up on the field during each of your Standby Phases you can add 1 Music-Counter to 1 face-up card on the field (except this card). If there are 3 Music-Counters on 1 card destroy that card. If this card would be selected as a target by the effect of your opponents spell, trap or monster card you can remove 3 Music-Counters on the field to negate the effect.

Archived