Yugioh and... Gardening? [70 unique cards!]

AcediaJC

I am very impressed by the originality of these cards, I can't till this set hits the 100 card mark. Keep up the good work!

100 sounds like a pretty nice target to shoot for with these, assuming I have 40 more cards' worth of effects left in me :P

But for now, I'll settle for just adding two more to bring the set up to 60! First post has been updated with a new Flower type (Flower - Lifeseed), and my first attempt at an Xyz (Mystical Spirit Tree)! Feedback on the Spirit Tree would especially be nice, since I don't have much experience with Xyz monsters so I feel like I may have totally misunderstood how they work and how to balance them.

3 new cards added! 1 new trap (Mystical Greenhouse), 1 new spell (Sudden Springtime), and 1 new Mystical Garden monster (Mystical Garden Archer). Nothing that should have too big of an impact on the set though, simply a trap for added protection of your field spell, a spell that can search for your garden or ss a ton of flowers if it's already up, and a plain old direct attacker.

Pretty big new update tonight! Added 2 new Flowers (Flower - Winter's Rose, and Flower - Skyflower), 1 new spell (Flower Power), aaand 4 new non-flower monsters (Dragon Bouquet, Garden Warrior's Apprentice, Flower Collecting Colossus, and Bard's Accompanyment).

Basically the 2 new flowers are meant to add more defence (Locking down one of your opponent's monsters) and a little bit of draw power, respectively. The spell is just to give the flowers themselves a bit more offensive power, and the 4 new monsters are each meant to support a specific one of the set's synchros, just some added tools for if somebody's deck relies on one of them a lot (Dragon Bouquet allowing you to quickly replace a destroyed MG Dragon, the Apprentice enabling MG Warrior to do some damage with its effect, the Flower Collecting Colossus letting the MG Colossus boost its attack even further each turn, and the Accompanyment simply protects monsters summoned by MG Bard from the graveyard).

Wow! nice :D This seems fun and a bit feminine to play (not a bad thing)

Keep it up! Is there a structure deck for this cards? or various deck options? I mean, you have 70 different cards right here :O That's huge. I would love to see a deck built with this but I think it would be too much for me to sit and check all the 70 cards D: 

Is there a place where I can find a deck made of this cool cards? (I just took a quick look over all your cards)

Bye!

Wow! nice :D This seems fun and a bit feminine to play (not a bad thing)

Keep it up! Is there a structure deck for this cards? or various deck options? I mean, you have 70 different cards right here :o That's huge. I would love to see a deck built with this but I think it would be too much for me to sit and check all the 70 cards D: 

Is there a place where I can find a deck made of this cool cards? (I just took a quick look over all your cards)

Bye!

At the moment it's mostly just one massive archetype with plenty of options for different strategies. Sadly I'm not very good at actual deck building so I can't really recommend any decks or combinations :( It would be interesting to see what other people could come up with for this set though! I'd love to see the different uses and playstyles people could find with these cards, and it would be pretty helpful for eventually testing the set out (If I can ever find any way to test it). So if anybody who's a bit better at putting decks together could come up with some decks centred around this set, please feel free to share!

Archived