doctor mocha

Note that this contest is only for fun

Make your own evil genius...with there own complicated effects

There are very little rules

The challenge is who can make the most survival able scientist as possible

Rules:

Make reasonable cards that aren't too powerful and aren't too weak...

There is no attack limit or defence...

No unfairly OP effects

pretty much it...

Example of a decent effect card

Deadline::: This Friday

createcard_6.jpg

If this card is in defence position you lose 300 life points for each effect activated on either players turn. Once per a turn you can decrease this monster's DEF by 500 to attack your opponent directly. If this card is destroyed by an effect of any card, the card is negated and your opponent must discard 5 cards to have the effect not un-negated. If this card is destroyed you do not take damage and is returned to your hand at the end phase.

[spoiler='My Entry']LCdMsUl.jpg
H.M. General Heinous
EARTH - Machine
Level 7
ATK - 2650 / DEF - 2450
When your opponent Summons a monster, its name becomes "H.M. General Heinous". This card cannot be targeted for an attack by "H.M. General Heinous". If this card is targeted for an attack by a monster with 2700 or more ATK, the attacking monster's ATK becomes 2650.[/spoiler]

This sounded like fun, so I've decided to join, if it's alright.

[spoiler=Dr. Zaryad]   293305.jpg               

2 or more Level 5 monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; increase the ATK of all face-up monsters you control by 300 until the End Phase. If an Xyz Material detached from this card is a Psychic-type monster, increase this card's ATK by 500. If an Xyz Material detached from this card is a Machine-type monster, destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls. If an Xyz Material detached from this card is a Thunder-type monster, destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

[/spoiler]

I decided to have some fun with an Xyz monster, since I don't make them too often. I know it's probably uncouth, but I made it so he can have an optional number of materials since it's tricky to get a bunch of Level 5's on the field anyway, and his generic detachment ability is pretty lacking. If you can somehow get a bunch of machines, thunder, or psychic monsters attached to this card, you can get a lot more evil science out of him. Hope you guys like it.

I didn't draw the image. All image credit goes to JOuey: http://www.deviantart.com/art/gs-evil-scientist-adv-390852117

Archived