Lucas & Tobi's set to be continued in 2 weeks >>Light & Darkness set<< (3/100)

Lucas Maximus

Welcome all, I, and Tobi, Lord_Tobi, have decided to make our very own set together, twill be based on Light and Darkness, we will both make 50(or so) cards each posting 4 cards(2 each) per week, we hope you enjoy our first two cards of the campaign. ^_^

Lucas's creation ~Roboter Elektro Riese

29enceq.jpg

Tobi's creation ~The Supreme Dragon of Darkness

UP1.jpg

Notes:

Both the holo's where done by Tobi himself.

Both the cards are DARK, they will vary in future. ^_^

Credit for the image goes to D4RK_SL4Y3R.

Mistro Du Bitsi Elite

bf5btv.jpg

Notes:

Yes, another DARK card, we promise the next will be light. ^_^

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJs behinds the times lol [just joking] The OCG changes now and then, which is a pain but I believe its "by battle".

I didnt point it out before but id just like to point out that the first card is DARK, and that it fulfills its own requirement thus automatically giving itself 3000 ATK. I dont think I have to tell you what to do after that though.

DJs behinds the times lol [just joking] The OCG changes now and then' date=' which is a pain but I believe its "by battle".

I didnt point it out before but id just like to point out that the first card is DARK, and that it fulfills its own requirement thus automatically giving itself 3000 ATK. I dont think I have to tell you what to do after that though.

[/quote']

About that OCG thingy .. By Battle is New version but As result of Battle is old.. And about first card talk with Lucas :)

Faded you want to shh right now, i really will snap at anyone who questions OCG lores.

As people who have seen Bhim's thread would already know what im like with Biased people on the issue of OCG.

As a result of battle = Old OCG

By battle = New OCG

BOTH ARE CORRECT!

They can use whichever they desire, its their choice and its correct, no matter what biased people say.

Faded you want to shh right now' date=' i really will snap at anyone who questions OCG lores.

As people who have seen Bhim's thread would already know what im like with Biased people on the issue of OCG.

As a result of battle = Old OCG

By battle = New OCG

BOTH ARE CORRECT!

They can use whichever they desire, its their choice and its correct, no matter what biased people say.

[/quote']

Snap away dont worry me. Not to get into an arguement, Id just say that I didnt say any one ocg was more correct than the other. Btw, Dj have you seen my YCM Project Thread? I have some pictures for cards that would go well together with your Djs, and Ravers [hopefully] :/

Sorry I know this wasnt the place to ask.

Back on topic, where is Lucas? Can he explain his cards mistake or is it?

Archived