Godzilla Cards

Yankee

I decided to make a few godzilla cards, I hope you like them ^_^

10pap7s.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Radioactive Transformation". When this card is Summoned, you may search your Deck for a card with "Genetic Transformation" in it's name, and put it in your hand (The Deck is then shuffled.). When this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, and is not destroyed, increase the ATK of this card by 300.

10fx1ko.jpg

When this card destroyes an opponent's monster by battle, the Attribute of this card is changed to the destroyed cards Attribute. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 during the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle. When the ATK of this card becomes 3000 or more, it is destroyed.

nv8pya.jpg

Yeah, I know, not good on this 1, but it's really just there just to summon Godzilla, so, meh, I didn't care to try alot on this 1.

You can rate this 1 however, but Godzilla is what I really want.

Thanks for looking ^_^

Guest JoshIcy

well good luck lol, pop culture cards are the hardest to balance out... due to their lineage to where they came from >.>, but im sure you know that already...

• 2 years later...

I <3 you.

I <3 Godzilla.

I want to see a King Ghidorah card.

10/10

<3 U 2. ^_\\\

Don't post your cards in someone else's thread.

Resonating Lust' date=' couldn't you lock this, since it was necrobumped?

[/quote']

Eh, it's my thread. I'll accept the necro...lol

Archived