MULTI-ATTRIBUTE CONTEST [finished]

Awesum13

This is a contest dedicated to cards being made with more than one attribute, like elemental mistress, who has five attributes, though any monster with at least two attributes other than divine are accepted. the fee is (as you know from the title of the feed) 1 point, though I urge people who can afford it to make donations, as the more donated, the bigger the payout. the judge is me and only me. the contest deadline is either the 20th or when we get 30 points in the Pot, whichever comes first with 3 people. the judging begins five days after the contest starts, and the winner(s) will be announced up to a week later. the prizes are as follows:

1. if we get 3-8 people, only first place will get points, and it will be 90% the Pot.
  2. if we get 9-12 people, first place will get 75% of the Pot, while second place gets 25%.
  3. if we get 13 or more, then first place will get 50%, second will get 30%, and third will get 20%

the point distribution may change, depending on how many points are in the pot. any and all points will be refunded if there aren't enough people to start by the 17th. i will post any and all changes to the Pot, and who is competing.

Contestants:

wightpower
posidonbt

Dark Fetus

Current Pot value:
106 points

P.S.

If i get enough people, the points going toward the winners may be reduced, because the winner of this contest might participate in a one-on-one contest, where they go against the winner of the next contest i am holding, a strange fusion contest, where you make up at least three cards, all but one are monster cards that seemingly have nothing to do with each other, and the last one is a fusion card where all the other cards must be fusion materials. The topic of the one-on-one contest is [this info is highly classified and the distributor does not have clearance to reveal this information yet.] good luck!

Alright, here's my entry:

[spoiler=Jinzo Chaos Wight]

syTdcAW.jpg

DARK

Rank 6

Xyz/Machine/Effect

2400ATK/1500DEF

Effect:This card is also treated as LIGHT-Attribute. The effects of all face-up Trap Cards on the field are negated. When a Trap Card is activated, negate its activation and banish it. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field for each LIGHT or DARK monster you control. When this card is destroyed, add 1 banished Trap Card to your hand.

[/spoiler]

The OCG is probably crap, but I just wanted to get this in when I could. Hopefully you guys at least get the gist of the effect. I found this image: http://mag3llan.deviantart.com/art/The-Overlords-407962263 on DA and I couldn't resist making a Jinzo monster. The pose was too perfectly set up for it. At first I didn't want to make a Chaos monster since it seemed too overdone, but I fell back to it anyway.

Enjoy

Hello, i post my card here. I took the image from http://camilkuo.deviantart.com/art/Dedra-38514321

I tried to make a balanced card, useful in some cases. 

X8MLHmd.jpg

This card is also treated as DARK
When a FIRE monster you countrol is destroyed and sent to graveyard, Special Summon one Level 5 or lower DARK monster from your graveyard but make its ATK 0. 
When a DARK monster you countrol is destroyed  and sent to graveyard, Special Summon one Level 5 or lower Fire monster from your graveyard but make its ATK 0. 

okay. so far, the two people that are in the lead are posiedonbt and wightpower. Kudos to wightpower for adding your name to the card. dark fetus, i am sorry, but the contest weighs heavily on the choice of attributes mixed. and while i am not usually picky, the addition of light attribute to the wolf makes no sense. you are eliminated. your 30 point booby prize is coming shortly.

Archived