[Finished]illogical fusion contest (fee: 2-5 points) refunding points (lock)

Awesum13

I am actually in the middle of waiting for contestants for another contest now, but since that isn't going so fast, i will start another contest so i can put the promise i made to the other contestants come a lot faster. point is, i will not be focusing on this as much as i should, but it will pay off. the contest is to make three different cards, all monsters. two cards must be non-extra deck cards, and must be almost unrelated to each other. the third must be a fusion monster, and all the fusion materials must be the two other monsters. the fee this time is 5 points, though donations are welcome. in the event that there aren't enough contestants by the deadline of Halloween, all points will be refunded. the contest will start when the pot contains at least 30 points, and there are at least 7 contestants. the prizes are as follows, but depending on how well the multi-attribute contest goes, the prize may be reduced, but the points i take will be only for the one-on-one contest that the winner of this contest is involved in, and the points taken will be the prize.  the points are as follows:

1. first place gets 40% of the points, but if reduced, 30%.
  2. second place gets 30% of the points, but if reduced, 25%.
  3. third gets 20%, and if reduced, nothing changes.
  4. all participants get a part of the 10% not given to the winners, other than if reduced.

i will be judging alone, and i would recommend following this topic for all the updates. for any newcomers to the card maker forum contests, you pay the fee by selecting my picture, which sends you to my profile. there, you should see a "donate points" button. donate 5 points if you can afford it, and if not just pay 2, and please say which contest you are joining. to save time, for this one just say "fee for contest 2." I will keep updates for who is in the competition and the current pot value here. also, if you don't post your cards within a week of the start of the contest, or your last post, you will be disqualified. also, every other day i will be judging the cards, and one day later, if you are the last place competitor, you will be disqualified and given an e-mail that you have been kicked off, as well as the list of competitors will not have you on anymore. just an incentive to make you work a little harder. judging begins on 10/20.

current competitors:

kanokarob

current pot amount:

5 points

Why not, ill enter. Sending points, expect cards soon. :)

EDIT: I have my cards, but to avoid a double-post, ill just stick 'em in here.

[spoiler='My Entry']

42XVpHw.jpg

[spoiler='One Hundred Guns']If this face-up card is targeted for an attack (and was face up at the start of the Battle Phase); negate the attack, and destroy this card. If this card was flipped face-up during the Battle Phase, inflict damage to your opponent equal to twice the ATK of the attacking monster.[/spoiler]

7iAANJ8.jpg

[spoiler='Wassertoad']If this card destroys a monster by battle, destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. This card gains ATK equal the number of cards in your hand x 100.[/spoiler]

dfDzt0c.jpg

[spoiler='Croaking Tank']
"Wassertoad" + "One Hundred Guns"
Once per turn, you can inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to this monsters DEF. If you do, reduce this monster's ATK by 1000 (if possible) and increase its DEF by 1000. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Archived