[Finished]kirby contest (lock)

Awesum13

i am just in the zone right now, so here is the new contest. a Kirby contest. the fee is 5 points, though donations are greatly appreciated, and when you pay the fee, please tell me it is for this contest (do not say fee for contest) you can say "fee for contest 3.". you must make 3 cards, each with a "Kirby" theme. here is an example: [attachment=39383:cardimage1.jpg]

[if you copy this card you will be disqualified, and i will make sure that no one participates in any of your contests]

the prizes are as follows:

1st place gets 50% of the pot

2nd place gets 30%

3rd gets 20%

entry closes when the pot reaches 30, and we have at least 7 people, after 10/20. judging begins on 11/1 and the winners will be announced on 11/15. if we get enough, every day i will disqualify the last placer, and anyone who has not posted within the last month of the contest starting or their last entry. and i will post any changes to the pot or contestants here, so you should follow this topic. also, please post on here how much you put in the pot and if you join or decide to drop out. in the event that the contest falls flat on its face, all points will be mostly refunded. Good luck.

Archived