The Test of Time Contest - ENDED|Dark Fetus Wins!

Delibirb

[spoiler='The Winners:']

Congratulations, Dark Fetus!

Dark Fetus: The OCG is off a bit, and the effect seems very underpowered, primarily in the amount of time that must pass, though the ATK/DEF make up for it a bit. However, you did follow the task of turn passing, so that is why you ultimately won this contest.

TechGenusMaster: This card is very nice, with little to no OCG errors. However, it does not meet the challenge of the contest; although it is a "King of Time" and uses "Time Counters," there is no effect involving a number of turns passing such as in Wave-Motion Cannon or indeed, Master Spy. For this reason, this card had to go in 2nd place.

[/spoiler]

Welcome to the Test of Time Card Contest!

jQmckcQ.jpg

[spoiler='Challenge:']The task of this contest will be to make a card whose effect involves multiple turns passing (Think Wave-Motion Cannon).[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fee and Prizes']

Fee: 10 Points

Prizes

To First Place: 50%

To Second Place: 30%

To Third Place: 20%

[/spoiler]

Cards will be graded based on OCG, balance, unique factor, and the functionality of the effect itself. (Written cards are not allowed, but pictures will not necessarily be involved in the final outcome.)

Contestants will no longer be accepted after 10/19/2013, on which day judging will commence. The winners will be announced and points will be distributed the following day.

[spoiler='Current Contestants:']

1. Dark Fetus (Card Submitted)

2. Awesum13

3. TechGenusMaster (Card Submitted)

[/spoiler]

Pot: 50

here is mine. can't get it to upload, so i will just write it out.

Name: life transfer clock

continuous spell

effect: once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects: increase your life points by 1000 for each standby phase since this card is activated OR inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each standby phase since this card's activation. during your end phase, if this card was activated at least one turn ago, if you did not activate this card's effect: skip your next two standby phases.

Get me in on this. Points sent.

I'll ask questions as I go.

hzapkIM.jpg

Lore:

1 Tuner Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: place one Time Counter on every face-up card on the field, except this card. When a monster with a Time Counter on it attacks, you can remove a Time Counter from it, and if you do: Negate the attack. If a face-up card card activates its effect(s) while it has a Time Counter on it, you can remove one Time Counter from it, and if you do: Negate the activation and effect of that card. Once per turn, you can place on Time Counter on a face-up card on the field. If a card has 3 or more Time Counters on it: Banish it during the next Standby Phase.

I might have gone for overkill. XD

Your entry is noted, Tech. Remember kiddos, any other contestants will not be accepted anytime tomorrow, but you CAN sign up now and submit your card later that day, but if you do not submit a card by the 20th, your points will not be refunded from the pot.

fgadf8V.jpg

GG, Fetus. I just wanted to point out that you might want to give Master Spy a more rewarding effect, considering two things:

It's really hard for a monster with that much ATK to stay on the field for 3 turns. Also, http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Inexperienced_Spy

This card does the same thing, but with no wait. Just thought you might want to consider that.

Edit-

Its funny how the Inexperienced Spy gets the job done faster than the Master Spy. XD

Archived