contest

best card contest make any card you want. rule1 only two cards per person. rule2 if you enter my contest you have to and i will repeat it again you have to tell your friends or someone about this contest.rule3 no copying other peoples cards look at peoples cards before you add yours. winer will get 15 points and one rep point i will try and get you the points and you have to put your cards here in by march 23ed

Viroinfectrono.jpgVirocoyde.jpg

Original Thread that the 2nd card was released

Mine,

Text to Infectrono

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select one monster on the field. This monsters ATK and DEF are equal to the selected monster's ATK and DEF. If the selected monster is an effect monster, this monsters effect is treated as the selected monster. If you select a different monster during your next turn, place 1 Virus Counter on a monster that does not already have a Virus Counter on it. When this monster is destroyed, you can tribute 2 monsters with Virus Counters on them to Special Summon this monster in face-up ATK position with the selected monsters ATK and DEF. If this monster was Special Summoned by its own effect, you can only select one monster for the rest of the current duel.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived