I don't believe I ever posted one of these things...

Chaos Pudding

Guest Chaos Pudding

Anyway, I'm Chaos Pudding. If you don't know me by my user name, then you must be blind TBQH. I frequent the TCG, Your Deck, and General boards, while randomly posting cards in Realistic.

A few rules to live by:

Never start what you can't finish.

Never get in an argument you can't get behind.

Soylent Green is people.

Oh, and I'm hikaru_beoulve on GameFAQs.

...Wait, you say you don't know what GameFAQs is? Wow, you must live under a rock. Even if you don't go there, you should at least know of the semi-invasion that I inadvertently unleashed from there. If you want the whole story, just ask. It's long, though...

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, but only because you asked.

First off, I started out just posting random cards. I got a bit of notice with a few of my sets, but then I stopped coming on account of my mouse being broken. I came back a few months later, at the beginning of February, and decided to post a few decks. I was, needless to say, disappointed with the quality of many of the decks posted in the Your Deck section. Seeing a TCG section, I decided to test the members of the board with a few card discussions.

My first card discussion was Gors, a card that is so obviously broken that it would take someone who knew nothing about the game to not see so. They sort of passed that one, so I decided to post a thread about a card named Arms Hole.

A user named HORUS, and a few others (including cyberdude), decided that because there weren't hardly any usable Equips, Arms Hole sucks. When I started arguing my points, they just wouldn't have it. There were a few people on my side, like The Dark One and slayer_supreme, but for the most part there were lots of users with high post counts against me, and I could see that without support, the other users would just go along with the crowd.

I made a thread on GameFAQs, where I am somewhat known on the WC2008 board, complaining that I wasn't making any headway. In a matter of about 10 minutes, about 10 members of GameFAQs decided to come and help me. I think we ended up convincing most of them, but the real fight had not begun.

Next came my "Treeborn Frog Should be Banned" thread. The discussion got heated, and Frunk decided to post a trap thread telling GameFAQs members to stop discussing so heatedly. They refused, and continued. Most of them were banned for some time.

Jib posted a thread on GameFAQs which got around 300 posts before it got purged. We complained about the treatment of the GameFAQs members on this board, while those not banned continued to argue in their stead. The biggest target of their venting was Frunk. Frunk took it a bit personally. Anyway, Darkthorn found us, and it turned out he was pretty big here, so he said that he would try to get most of us unbanned. Also at this time, HORUS realized that he was being stupid, and apologized. He, too, tried to get us unbanned.

That's all for now. My fingers are tired.

Archived