Bloodrun ~Chorica Soul~ New! cards, better me, hope you like ^^_>>1 More New Card!<<

Bloodrun

ok for these new cards i decided to come up with a common angle, or an alliance pack, you know, like crystal beasts and dark heros, these cards are currently in the process of being made and edited (pictures) so here is what i have right now:

this cards image link is:

http://fireheart56.deviantart.com/art/Evil-fairy-80082614

made by fireheart56

chicora2php.jpg

this next card link is:

Magician and His Rabbit

made by Sandfreak

chicora1php-1.jpg

this next card link is:

http://xbost.deviantart.com/art/spellcaster-13718637

made by xbost

chicora3php.jpg

Awesome cards!!! Hey blood-run' date=' haven't heard from you in a while, good card making 20/ 20

[/quote']

lol thanks, yeah i know you havent heard from me, i quess i could say the same for you ^^_

oh and its bloodrun, just for future altercations ^_^ :lol:

Ok lol...I've even forgetten wut to call you lol...I haven't really seen you since i was put on..."absense"...but still' date=' good cards

[/quote']

lol its ok, and yeah i remember the "absense", well anywhom, good luck. and thanks.

faded i havent seen your latest post, whatever that my be, but it does sound like something i would be interested in, so yes i would like to partake in it, with thee.

and how may i ask, is sand freak slightly overpowered? since there are 4 stars level monsters with 2400 attack, and sandfreaks effect only works, 1, if its destroyed as a result of battle, and 2, if he stays in the grave.

I'm thinking the OCG on the second card is wrong...

shouldn't it be:

"If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase after this card was destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon 1 "Sand Freak Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) in face-up Defense Position on your side of the field. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, "Sand Freak Tokens" cannot be destroyed"

I wrote that fast, so there might be errors in grammar and spelling, but most likely not OCG...

shouldn't it be:

"If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase after this card was destroyed as a result of battle' date=' you may Special Summon 1 "Sand Freak Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) in face-up Defense Position on your side of the field. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, "Sand Freak Tokens" cannot be destroyed"[/b']

I wrote that fast, so there might be errors in grammar and spelling, but most likely not OCG...

um no, my way is correct, check jam breeding machine

Image(s): 1st:9/10 2nd:6/10 they are nice, I like the way you have edited the second image, its doesn't appeal to me though. >.<

Effect(s): 1st:9/10 2nd:8/10 both effects are nice, unique and well thought out, well done.

Name(s): 1st:7/10 2nd: 7/10 both are a little plain but and they don't really suite the images but still they are both pretty unique.

Uniqueness: 1st:8/10 2nd:7/10 they are both pretty unique but it doesn't really stand out at me... >.<

Overall: 1st:33/40 2nd:28/10 tis pretty obvious the first is the better of the two, still they are both nice, well done.

faded i havent seen your latest post, whatever that my be, but it does sound like something i would be interested in, so yes i would like to partake in it, with thee.

and how may i ask, is sand freak slightly overpowered? since there are 4 stars level monsters with 2400 attack, and sandfreaks effect only works, 1, if its destroyed as a result of battle, and 2, if he stays in the grave.

Its called the Pepper Program. Its in the realistic cards forum. It would be good if I got some support or feedback.

Sandfreaks Tokens cant be destroyed. Thats what is the slightly overpowering part.

shouldn't it be:

"If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase after this card was destroyed as a result of battle' date=' you may Special Summon 1 "Sand Freak Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) in face-up Defense Position on your side of the field. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, "Sand Freak Tokens" cannot be destroyed"[/b']

um no, my way is correct, check jam breeding machine

Oh, okay

[spoiler=But guess what]

My ways correct too

Dandylion

Ojama

And

Scapegoat

So either way, we're both right.

I've always been using those card's OCG

I never even heard of Jam Breeding Machine

So, I guess, sorry for...um...whatever

lol

^_^

faded i havent seen your latest post' date=' whatever that my be, but it does sound like something i would be interested in, so yes i would like to partake in it, with thee.

and how may i ask, is sand freak slightly overpowered? since there are 4 stars level monsters with 2400 attack, and sandfreaks effect only works, 1, if its destroyed as a result of battle, and 2, if he stays in the grave.[/quote']

Its called the Pepper Program. Its in the realistic cards forum. It would be good if I got some support or feedback.

Sandfreaks Tokens cant be destroyed. Thats what is the slightly overpowering part.

ok, ill check that out

and for you cyber dragon

yes they will have support cards, if you read, i said i am expnading, lol wouldnt make since not too ^_^

Very nice cards! I can't really suggest anything that hasn't already been said. Also' date=' I am glad you are continuing these cards, because they are pretty cool :)

overall - 13.51/13.69 ^_^

[/quote']

thank you for the rating, and the nice comment, its greatly appreciated ^^_

Archived