strange fusion contest (lock)

Awesum13

this is a return of an illegal contest done by me before, the contest is to create three cards, two monsters that have nothing to do with each other, and one that is a fusion monster with the fusion materials only and both of the two cards listed before. rules are below

• you must make exactly three monster cards.
  • if the two fusion materials have anything in obvious common, you are disqualified.
  • written cards will be at a significant disadvantage, but will be accepted.
  • all three cards must be new, you cannot fuse two cards that were on the anime or are official cards already.
  • fee is 3 points, though donations are very much welcome.
  • i am the only judge
  • enter before November, and the entree is one point instead of the fee of three.
  • entry closes on 11/16, and if you post your cards before then, you have a significant advantage.
  • judging is every week starting when the entry closes, and if you don't have a card, you are automatically kicked out.
  • you must make a new trio of cards each week, starting on 11/17.
  • the prize will be the pot split into three, 40% to the first placer, 30% for second, and 20% for third. the remaining 10% of the pot will be the prize of the one-on-one contest going on between the winner of this contest and the winner of my last contest, poseidonbt.

12. if this contest falls flat on its face, the points will not be refunded.

the pot and competitors are going to be listed below, and updated as the contest grows, so please follow the contest to get the scoop as it happens.

current pot value:
0 points

competitors:
none

Archived