Chaos black dragon (card added)

Dragon God

Guest Black Fang

somewhat of a Horus-like monster. i suppose it just looks better and slightly harder to summon.. nice work btw. pictures match each other i believe.. .9/10

How does a person know if a pic is overused if they've never seen it? That's the question. Anyway' date=' try to be a little more creative "Dragon Maker", you did ok, but seems like you got alot of help from "Horus". 8/10

[/quote']

^Agree. I do commend you for getting the LV mechanic correct, though (a lot of people don't realize that "Dragon LV4" should actually have 4 stars ;)). And, they seem to work together very well.

overall - 12.34/13.69 ^_^

I personally resent that remark' date=' browarod. :P

[/quote']

It wasn't a personal slur against you, and I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I know some people in real life who make their own cards (outside of this forum) and a couple of them messed up their LV monsters also. Sorry if I offended you >_<

I personally resent that remark' date=' browarod. :P

[/quote']

It wasn't a personal slur against you, and I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I know some people in real life who make their own cards (outside of this forum) and a couple of them messed up their LV monsters also. Sorry if I offended you >_<

No, not at all, I was just joking! I messed up 3 level cards recently and a lot of people insisted on pointing that out, but I was just kidding! :)

well for starters the effects are a bit unoriginal its a powered up horus whats new? the first level is completly useless because you have to special summon it SOME HOW, and the second one dosent even need to be special summoned by the first one in order to get its efect (hint hint) the lvl 10 seems to have nothing to do with the theme of spell cards its just a random added in effect they arnt bad but unoriginal and seriously why is the first one unable to be normal summoned or set? it kinda defeats the purpose of him, 6/10

Archived