LORD OF XANDHIA

Khalleb

I'm in school at the moment...

Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: Do not own image, use it to enhance the card. All credit to the unknown author.

f_createcardpm_63a2331.jpg

CARD TXT: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand, when you have 1000 or less life points. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the amount of your opponent's life points x 2. This card is unaffected by trap cards. This card requires a cost of 800 of your own Life Points to attack, and if it does, skip your next Battle Phase.

Guest Black Fang

picture is a bit blury. it seems liek you tired to make it overpowered but then gave it such a bad downside it seemed impossible to use.

6/10

Word it like this:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand, when you have 1000 or less Life Points. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to your opponent's Life Points x 2. This card is unaffected by Trap Cards. This card cannot declare an attack except by paying 800 Life Points. When this card attacks, skip your next Battle Phase.

The bolded parts are the parts that I changed for better OCG. I'm not sure if it's perfect, since I am too am not perfect.

The thing about the card is, it can only attack once or never. You'll need to have this in a deck that has cards with life point increase effects.

7/10 Pretty cool.

^Agree with arpee about effect (except it should be "This card's ATK and DEF are equal to your opponent's...."). It does seem very hard to use effectively' date=' and quite overpowered if you do manage to get him out. All-around, though, an okay card.

10.78/13.69 -_-

[/quote']

I told you I wasn't perfect. ^_^ Thanks for pointing that out.

Archived