[Finished]Continued Experiment Contest

SunKistRebelution

[spoiler: A Lil' Bit o' Context]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/309078-an-experimental-contest-results-posted/

In the above topic, I specify the rules for a new card type, Warden Monsters. Prototypes of this type of card exist within the topic. There is one addendum to the rules regarding Warden Monsters: instead of being shuffled into the deck immediately after being sent to the Graveyard, they will now return to the Main Deck during the next Standby Phase after they were sent to the Graveyard. This way, decking out is not completely averted as a possibility. It also gives your opponent a chance to try to rid the current duel of that card and gives you a chance to Summon it in a way that is not Ward Summoning.

[/spoiler]

For participants unfamiliar with Warden Monsters, please check the above spoiler for a link to help. For those who participated in my last contest, you should read the paragraph contained within the spoiler for a short update.

THIS CONTEST WILL BE AT LEAST TWO ROUNDS.

NOW, as for the RULES of this contest:

[spoiler: Round 1]

1. The goal is to further the viability of Warden Monsters as an actual tool in a duelists Deck.

2. You must design two generic support cards for Warden Monsters.

-One of them must be a Spell or Trap card.

-One of them must be a non-Warden Monster (It may be an Extra Deck monster that specializes in being a Ward for Ward Summoning).

-If you would like to, you may post  a Warden Monster(s) of your own creation to add flavor. It will not be considered in the contest results, but I will give you feedback via message should you desire.

3. Entries will be posted here, in spoilers. They will also have their lores posted.

4. The deadline for entries will be 12:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013.

5. This contest will be voided if less than five participants exist at the deadline.

6. The entry fee for this round is a measly ten points. Donations will be appreciated highly, but will factor in as I see fit.

Round 1 Prizes:

1st place-50 points

2nd place-25 points

3rd place-10 points

*I reserve the right to increase points delivered as prizes should donations be received. I also reserve the right to administer additional prizes for entries deserving of honorable mention.

[/spoiler]

i'll join this, points sent.

but now im be afraid of going very fast, having no balance comparison, and going into sth that very broken again. well ur last contest teach me very much about that :P , so i will post my entry as soon as i can make sure it's well-balanced :)

Archived