How cool is me ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How cool is me ?

• Teh cooliest
    • Very cool
    • Cool
    • U is bad
    • I hate you

Well not really but this girl sure is powerful.

SRY-1.jpg

1 "Rahim the Dreamer" + 2 Level 3 or lower

When this card is Summoned, select and activate 1 of the following effects :

-Pay 1500 Life Points. Send all cards in both players hand to the Graveyard. Inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for every Level 4 or higher monster that is sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

-Draw 5 cards, then remove from play 3 cards from your hand.

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the controller of this card cannot Normal Summon or Set a Level 4 or higher monster. By discarding 1 card from your hand, negate all lingering effects that were activated before this card was Summoned.

-EXPLANATION ON DIVINITIVE-

Well they are like divine beast but what if you a want a divine plant or something ?

Well divinitive, they go in your deck like Normal but can only be summoned by tributing the monsters at the top [e.g "Jinzo + 3 Machine-Type monsters] this counts as a Divine Summon which counts as your 1 summon per turn. They cannot be discarded then returned unless you have ALREADY DIVINE SUMMONED IT.

It is a weak version of CED and a strong version of GC.

It will also stop final countdown and tokens.

Its quit powerful but the draw back is if you summon this all of Rahim the dreamers tokens could be destroyed if you use the last effect.

-Nuett is a pun of the word Nut who is the sky goddes in ancient egyptian myth.

-Nut was the mother of Slifer and the wife of Geb.

I might do Geb who is a DIVINITIVE but a low level monster who works with Rahim and this card.

I DID make a Rahim card already.

I would like to thank Dj-Osiris for making the synchro card and making me want to make a new card aswell.

I hope people like this card....

Well not really but this girl sure is powerful.

SRY-1.jpg

1 "Rahim the Dreamer" + 2 Level 3 or lower

When this card is Summoned' date=' select and activate 1 of the following effects :

-Pay 1500 Life Points. Send all cards in both players hand to the Graveyard. Inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for every Level 4 or higher monster that is sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

-Draw 5 cards, then remove from play 3 cards from your hand.

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the controller of this card cannot Normal Summonen or Set a Level 4 or higher monster. By discarding 1 card from your hand, negate all lingering effects that were activated before this card was Summoned.[/b']

-EXPLANATION ON DIVINITIVE-

Well they are like divine beast but what if you a want a divine plant or something ?

Well divinitive, they go in your deck like Normal but can only be summoned by tributing the monsters at the top [e.g "Jinzo + 3 Machine-Type monsters] this counts as a Divine Summon which counts as your 1 summon per turn. They cannot be discarded then returned unless you have ALREADY DIVINE SUMMONED IT.

It is a weak version of CED and a strong version of GC.

It will also stop final countdown and tokens.

Its quit powerful but the draw back is if you summon this all of Rahim the dreamers tokens could be destroyed if you use the last effect.

-Nuett is a pun of the word Nut who is the sky goddes in ancient egyptian myth.

-Nut was the mother of Slifer and the wife of Geb.

I might do Geb who is a DIVINITIVE but a low level monster who works with Rahim and this card.

I DID make a Rahim card already.

I would like to thank Dj-Osiris for making the synchro card and making me want to make a new card aswell.

I hope people like this card....

wow. that's all i can say. wow. I like the idea of monsters summoning by tributing 3 cards from top of your deck. But how would you know when you have 3 monster cards on top of your deck. If you have this card you'll be constantly checking 3 cards on top of your deck to see if you have 3 monsters and that counts as cheating.

Archived