[Finished]Chaos contest

Darthakin

Seeing as the other chaos contest on this forum ended, i'll just create my own... 

Rules are simple:

Make a C- card AND a card that supports the c- card.

C==Chaos XYZ or Chaos Number

Fee: 5 points

Prize: First: 50% of the pot
          Second: 25% of the pot
          Third 20% of the pot

max contestants: 4.

contestants: Hikari-Chan

-someone-

You 'must' post your cards ON this thread.

Contest ends (without discussion) on the 30th of December, unless ALL participants say they are 100% finished. (with which I literally mean, you make a post (or add it to the last post you make) in which you state you're sure you're finished.)

I'll be the only judge.

Point distribution will be done on either the 30th, 31th (is there a 31th? I keep forgetting these dates...) or the first of january (I have no clue what my plans look like yet). 

so u need 2 cards right?

[spoiler='Here']

aQQv285.jpg

Lore:

3 Level 7 monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: You can send 2 Dragon-Type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card has "Hieratic Dragon King - Atum" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and banish 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard.

AArbJM9.jpg
Lore:
Discard 1 card to target 1 face-up Xyz Monster on either side of the field; Special Summon, from your Extra Deck to your side of the field, 1 "Number C" or "CXyz" monster with the same Type as that target but 1 Rank higher, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.
[/spoiler]

so only 2 contestants so far? and since we both submitted our cards, i hope u can judge now

[spoiler='here's mine']
h2Rp24g.jpg
Lore:
3 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can gain 2000 Life Points. If this card has "Number 44: Sky Pegasus" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn, when a monster(s) would be Normal or Special Summoned OR a Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and pay half your Life Points; negate the Summon or activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

SzyL7Y3.jpg
Lore:
Target 1 Xyz monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, and if you do, add 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this card, except for Xyz monsters.
[/spoiler]

Archived