[Finished][Finished, move plz][Scary's first Contest] well-named Contest

Scary Face

alright since I got some huge amount of points recently and i got an idea, now I'm ready to hold my first contest :)

Pot: 600

I will start this with my own 400 points, hope this can get bigger ;) and since I want some big pot here, you have to donated at least 40 points (20 points for a Lv.2 or less member) to enter this contest, furthermore donation gladly accepted

[spoiler='Concept']
let's start about the most important part of this, the card I want from you is the card that its name can be written shorter, but that short name must represented the card's concept in anyway (i.e. Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight that can be read into SHArk Knight, which represented it's owner, but for Dark Arm Dragon, whose name is just accidently read as DAD, it didnt represent anything about its concept) it can be anything, M/S/T, and i need only 1 card
[/spoiler]

Deadline: 14/1/14

[spoiler='Judging Criteria']
N (Name): 20 (as I said, this part will considered from how well its name represented the card, I'll analyze all things, name-Attribute-Type-Effect-Image, and well, this is the part that have most points so do your best :)
B (Balance): 10
O (OCG): 10 (0.5 points per error)
C (Creativity): 5
P (Pic): 5
Total: 50
[/spoiler]

Contestant
- Rowling
- Hikari-chan
- Kwisatz-Haderach
- -Someone-
-
-
your name in bold = you sent your card

Prize:
1st place get 40% of pot and 10 reps from me
2st place get 30% of pot and 5 reps from me
3st place get 20% of pot and 1 rep from me

hope you enjoy this :)

p.s. I'm the only judge, but if anyone really want to be, you can PM me and i may accept that.

viscount_islington__caterer_for_evildoer

- Viscount Islington, Caterer for Evildoers -

This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon and cannot be

used as a Synchro Material Monster. When this card is sent to the

Graveyard or banished: Special Summon this card, then place 1 Vice

Counter on your Deck, and if you do, inflict damage to your

opponent equal to the number of Vice Counters on your Deck x 300.

When 7 Vice Counters are on your Deck, you lose the Duel.

The concept is VICE, that is, a source of pleasure that, eventually, leads to harmful consequences. Every time Islington is destroyed, he inflicts damage to the opponent, and that damage increases every time he's destroyed (6300 in total); but as every vice in life, excess entails a physical damage, and in this case the player loses the duel. Although the effect might seem a bit too powerful, a skilled opponent could use it in his advantage (that's why I added 'sent to the Graveyard or banished': the controller is forced to keep Islington in the game, and can't simply use his effect for a few turns and then get rid of it). Also, his low ATK and DEF could become a problem if the opponent has access to pircing damage.

Here is my "well named" card

[spoiler='Well Named Card ;)']

oXuIPOY.jpg

Cynthia, Bosonic-Engine Raging Queen

(Cy-b-e-r Queen)

DARK/Machine/Lv10/2100 -2600

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing up to 3 Machine-Type monsters on your side of the field and/or in your Graveyard whose total Levels equal 10 or more. This card gains 500 ATK for each monster banished for its Summon. If this card is destroyed during the turn it is Summoned: Target 1 face-up card on the field; send the target to the Graveyard. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of the turn.

The short name by everyone would call her is obviously Cyber Queen, since as the pic shows there's a woman inside that kind of giant-weird high-performance war-suit, bosonic to underline the new-generation-technology that grants her unlimited energy. And she's a lvl10 so she will be a friend of night express knight for sure.

[/spoiler]

I cant miss any interesting contest XD, points sent, and I have to said that this is a weird but nice concept for the contest ;) alright, here's my card

[spoiler='Snow Spirit']

YWzD4we.jpg

Lore:

Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you have 3 or less cards in your hand. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can activate 1 of these effects.
● Tribute 1 LIGHT monster; add 1 card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Special Summon any monsters the turn you activate this effect.
● Tribute 1 WATER monster; place 1 Snow Counter on a face-up monster your opponent control. (Monster with a Snow Counter cannot attack. Its effects are negated and it cannot be Tributed or be used as a Synchro or Xyz Material. If the only monsters your opponent control are monsters with a Snow Counter, monsters you control can attack your opponent directly).
[/spoiler]

finished! here it is

[spoiler='My entry']

ggZPdGX.jpg

Lore:

Banish 2 LIGHT monsters from your hand or your side of the field; Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Deck or Graveyard. It is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of your next turn. You can only activate 1 "Shining Order - Unison Light" per turn

it's a SOUL, it's banish 2 Light monster and then, Unison Light!!, well it's concept is to SS monster from Deck or Graveyard which mean to give soul to it, I hope this name is well enough for this contest :)

[/spoiler]

due to site down, I will move the deadline to... today! :P here's the result

Rowling
N: 18
B: 9.5 (there are still several ways to avoid the 7th counters if I am that skillful player, dealt 4200 damage, then activate Soul Drain and get rid of it, or just return it to the hand by CED, Birdman or Zephyros)
O: 9 (according to Yugioh rules, Counters can only be placed on a face-up card, so it take 1 point from this part)
C: 5
P: 4
Total: 45.5

Kwisatz-Haderach
B: 8.5 (so this is a 3600 beater from thin air, plus you didn't lose any field advantage like Eltanin's summoning, also the restriction after it ATK a wall is really nothing, since most players usually summon all monsters they want before BP (unless some situation that they aware of their opponent backrow)
O: 9.5
P: 4
Total: 45

-Someone-
B: 9 (pretty powerful effects with some restrictions, but for me the Snow Counter eff is so much)
O: 10
P: 4.5
Total: 46.5

Hikari-chan
N: 19
B: 8.5 (until your next turn should be until your next End Phase, so that will only get 1 turn protection, not 2 (if you summoned it during your turn) and for me, this as a Quick-Play is a bit so much)
O: 10
P: 4.5
Total: 47

Archived