[Finished]Pop Culture Card Contest #1

coolspy74

I'm making a contest of pop culture cards, where you post cards, if in contest, that involve cartoon or anime characters, like regular show or adventure time cards. Or Naruto and Dragon Ball Z cards. This time, my choosing of the pop culture card are: Regular show.

You will have to post at, if pot gets filled to 300 with 6 contestants with a donation of 50 points, max is 3.

-Cards must be creative

-Must have a picture

-Must have an effect

-Cannot involve any fusion, xyz, ritual, or synchro.

-If creating spells or traps that mention any characters of Regular Show, you must post the character card

-All characters must be a monster, not a spell or trap

-Tributes are optional in effects

-Must contain creative effects and doesn't HAVE to match the character

-Cannot copy ANY cards OR their effects in this contest

-All cards HAVE to make sense

-DO NOT copy anyone else's card idea OR card from a different contest

how many cards permitted? any kind of card not permitted? entry fee? is there a starting pot?

"-All cards HAVE to make sense" what does it exactly mean? "-Cannot involve any fusion, xyz, ritual, or synchro." means that my monsters can't involve materials\fusions\synchros from the original game or does this mean that i can't make a Xyz with a pop culture character (for some mysterious reason) ?

The maximum, if u stay in the entire time, 3 cards.

The only cards permitted are Effect monster cards and, if you want to add spells and traps, spells and traps that relate to that particular monster. Fusion, Xyz, synchro, ritual and all of that isn't permitted. entry fee is 50 points. Their effects has to be reasonable. 1st place gets all of the pot. 2nd to last gets nothing.

Archived