[Someone] Return of the Penguins! yea u heard that correctly [Updating]

-Noel-

This is a really great idea, I love it! The Penguin archetype is awesome, and the idea of bouncing everything. But just something on "Penguin Squire", can't you loop it's effect? Special Summon it due to it's own effect as long as you have another target in your graveyard or hand? Meaning you can return all of your opponents monsters and then get out "The Great Emperor Penguin". Then you can use it's effect to get out 2 more "Penguin Squire" and then tribute for "The Great Emperor Penguin", get out 2 more Penguins, tribute the last "Penguin Squire" for the last "The Great Emperor Penguin", then get out 2 more penguins. Then you can overlay for 2 monsters and negate 3 Special Summons, and be able to get "The Great Emperor Penguin" back out?

EDIT- Nvm, I missed the "You can only use 1 "Penguin Squire" effect per turn, and only once that turn." part... XD

And sorry if that sounded rude.

for replying, you should post a thing that will help the TC developed their cards, or at least praise or criticism, not just post some random thing that no one want to know, and didn't involving any of cards' effects.

as for the image, since it's accessible by google, plus I do edit its color and background a bit, there's no problem here

for replying, you should post a thing that will help the TC developed their cards, or at least praise or criticism, not just post some random thing that no one want to know, and didn't involving any of cards' effects.

as for the image, since it's accessible by google, plus I do edit its color and background a bit, there's no problem here

Sorry, I was just trying to help.

Everybody's Super Sonic Racin'! Gotta keep yo feet right on the ground!
When you're Super Sonic Racin'! There's no time to look around!
We're just Super Sonic Racin'! Running to the point of no return!
Everybody's Super Sonic Racin'! C'mon let the fire burn!

Everybody, everybody, everybody... Everybody, everybody, everybody... Everybody, everybody, everybody... Everybody... Everybody!

I LOVE the artwork of the cards. great talent there. However, in my opinion, the XYZ cards' effects could have some issues. 

Firstly: if you dont have a set card when you summon Magician, it is utterly worthless. There is nowhere in the text that says you can use it's effect later on, only when it is summoned. Kinda makes it hard to use. 

as for Archmage, I think his second effect makes him plenty powerful. but its worded oddly.. Again, this is opinion and suggestion, but maybe "Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field; change that target to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, return it to the owners hand, then discard 1 card."  But honestly, I dont see the point of making it go set first. are there any monsters that block going back to hand? If it were destroying, then that would be a great addition, as you could kill monsters that otherwise couldn't be destroyed by effects. Maybe I just cant think of the use

Anyway, nice cards from a fellow penguin lover. Love the dragon card too. Liked that the artwork made him look penguinish!

ty for the feedback :) as for Magician, I intentionally make it an 1-shot double CED that nothing can interrupt except for horn or warning, and by that set card required, it's just a new little thing that no cards in the past had, yea it's maybe only a S/T or maybe a set Soldier, but you can't fully use this archetype without it, this also explain the lore of Archmage, yea it's already corrected, u can target your own Soldier for the set part, then return your opponent's set monster or a backrow with it ;) finally, I'm glad u like my cards and their art

Archived