First Cards(please rate)

HerovsFiend

Add disclaimers

^Yes. I forgot to mention that in my post. Man, I keep forgetting to do that today....>_<

Anyway, OCG fixes:

Emperor- "When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard by battle, each player selects 1 monster in their Graveyard and places it on the bottom of their Deck."

Knight- "When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Demon Knight of the Underworld" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position."

Hero- "Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points and discard all cards in your hand to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field."

"Sword- "This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Hero" in it's card name. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK. When the equipped monster inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent randomly discards 1 card from their hand."

I think that is correct. Hope it helps ^_^

Add disclaimers

^Yes. I forgot to mention that in my post. Man' date=' I keep forgetting to do that today....>_<

Anyway, OCG fixes:

Emperor- "When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard by battle, each player selects one monster in their Graveyard and places it on the bottom of their Deck."

Knight- "When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Demon Knight of the Underworld" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position."

Hero- "Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points and discard all cards in your hand to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field."

"Sword- "This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Hero" in it's card name. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK. When the equipped monster inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent randomly discards 1 card from their hand."

I think that is correct. Hope it helps ^_^

[/quote']

thx!:D ill fix them right away and hope i do better.

Archived