Who is truly, and this time it is truly, the best member on the site??

This is an easy contest, but you have to be honest in some part's. Ok, you have to post your favourite card here, and then you must answer in the same post your anwer's to some question's below, which will test how honest you are. Then the person who get's the highest percentage for there result's will get 3 rep's and 50 point's. You get a maximum of 50% for the card and a maximum of 50% for the question's. If it's a tie for the winning percentage, then the people who tied will eventualy get 4 rep's each.

Now, if you enter, please answer honestly the question's below, and remember this part is about honesty... good luck...

1. Do you spam?

2. Do you swear?

3. If you was a moderater, then how would you deal with a rule braker?

4. Are you kind and generous to people on this forum?

5.Are you kind and forgiving?

And that's it, all you need to answer is either "YES" "NO" or "SOMETIMES". The rest of the compatition is prety staight foward, all you do is give in your best and favourite card and that's all for now.

Bye, and good luck on your result's.

P.S. if you win then you will be the next best member on the forum.

P.P.S. Before you ask, yes this contest does have alot of meaning to it.

this is my favourite cardw8rql2.jpg

1.no

2.not in public

3.give him/her a warning and then if he/she continues,give him/her another warning and take away some points/reps, and if he/she continues...ban him/her

4.yes

5.yes,i try to be as kind as possible and will forgive anybody for anything(even if a stranger murdered my own mother)

Alright, here's my new favorite.

cpyq0.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending from the field to the Graveyard 3 "Felgrand Dragon"s from your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, select 2 monsters from either your's or your opponent's Graveyards, increase the ATK and DEF of this card eual to the total level of the selected 2 monsters x300. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 3 "Felgrand Dragon"s from your Graveyard in face-up attack position.

1. Do you spam? I might have when I was inexperienced but I try not to.

2. Do you swear? Yea, I swear, but not on YCM, only in real life

3. If you was a moderater, then how would you deal with a rule braker? I'd start by giving them a warning, if they continue, neg rep, if they do it again, ban.

4. Are you kind and generous to people on this forum? People say I am, I don't like to brag, but I'll say I'm pretty kind to people, I try to be as respectful as I can.

5.Are you kind and forgiving? Only when the culprit deserves forgiveness. But usually I forgive alot of people, I hate holing grudges.

Fuji.jpg

1. Probably, though never on porpoise

2. Yes, in real life, never hear

3. Warning, followed by ban for a certain amount of time, and if they still did it when they got back ban them for an even longer time

4.kind, that depends, if they don't do anything wrong then yes, but if they annoy me i wont be so kind.

5.Yeah pretty much, we all make mistakes, however i do have my limit

My favourite card is this:

post_11617_1206024917_thumb.attach

Its the first in my new set of Death Knights I am creating, so I hope its good.

1. Do you spam?

No

2. Do you swear?

On this forum, no

I would take off 1 rep at first as a warning, but if he/she continued to brake the rules, then I would probably ban them.

Yes I am, but I can be forgetful

Yes I am.

My favourite card.....AW.jpg

1. No I don't spam. Might've done it in my beginning days at YCM, but I don't do it anymore.

2. I don't swear, not on this forum at least. I try to keep things as friendly as possible.

3. I'd give him a warning with a neg rep, if he did the same thing again, I would temperarly ban him, when he returns and breaks the rules in a period of two months after he returned, I would ban him forever.

4. Yes, I am kind to people. Even if they are not kind to me.

5. I can forgive things very easely, except when they repeatedly do it.

You said 4 Reps each which equals 8 and the Max is 6 so can you change that please.

also

I do not wish to enter but the questions seem random ^_^

1. Do you spam?

Everybody does, if you deny that you do then you truely are a liar, or someone who does not like to have fun and chat with people, a loner perhaps?

2. Do you swear?

Obviously not on the forum, but in real Life i constantly swear, i never stop to be honest.

I am a Moderator and i would warn them via Pm or in their thread about the violation, of which i do.

Indeed, i never stop helping people, wether its Holo'ing cards, doing mass OCG checks or giving card advice.

In real life, mixed. I am kind to those i want to be kind to, but if anyone annoys me then i will snap like a twig and be as cruel as possible. And forgiving i am, i do not believe in holding long grudes for petty things, but for things which truely hack me off, then forgiveness no.

^_^

1. Do you spam? yes, but I dont know until it gets pointed out

2. Do you swear? no

1st time: Warning

2nd time: neg rep

3rd: short ban

4th: long ban

4. Are you kind and generous to people on this forum? as much as I can be, but they can cross the line

5.Are you kind and forgiving? very forgiving, but eventualy they will cross the line

27zesdl.jpg

cc-1.jpg

1. Do you spam?

not yet on this site

edit: now i have

2. Do you swear?

I have never [censored] swore in my [censored] life. You got that you motha [censored] piece of [censored]. I'm gonna [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] you up so much you'll need to [censored] sideways.

yes but not in forums unless you count [censored]

3. If you was a moderater, then how would you deal with a rule breaker?

By [censored][censored][censored][censored][censored] them up so bad they will need to [censored] sideways

Actually

if n00b

1st warning tell them what actually to do

2nd warning

3rd 2 neg reps

4th temp ban

5th temp ban

6th long ban

7th perma ban

4 star or higher

1st 2 neg reps

2nd temp ban

3rd perma ban

If by kind you mean not flaming people

only generous thing I've done is help some guy with picture link

Don't know, only was mad at a person for a short time and it resolved quickly so I don't even remember who it was.

rba0k3.jpg

Text (Excuse me for the typos lol sorry):This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. It can only be Special Summoned by Removing from play three cards wiht "Cyber" in their name. This card can negate the activation of all Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's side of the feild that target DRAGONS or MACHINES. This card can only be destroyed by battle with a non-DARK type monster

1. Do you spam? No, but i do bump every 24 hours for my contests

2. Do you swear? I did once on the forum because someone made a racist and totally unacceptable card about starving children in Africa, which mad me mad cause my origins are African, but i dont normaly on the forum any other time, and i do my best not to in public, except when im uber angry

3. If you was a moderater, then how would you deal with a rule braker? I would tell him to stop and let him know that he could get in trouble, if he continues, i would gie him two warnings, then a temporary ban for about 2 weeks. If he continues after the temporary ban, i would then ban him for a longer time period.

4. Are you kind and generous to people on this forum? I try my best to be kind, but to tell the truth,im not really generous unless it is for someone who really needs my help. I only help those who need help with picture editing, or if they do good on their cards they may get a rep. Otherwise, not really

5.Are you kind and forgiving? I am if the person really deserves to be forgiven or (but i really am not someone to decide am i ?). Otherwise il really avoid them, no flaming or stuff like that. I am kind to those who are kind to me and ill be nice to those who are first timers, but ill be a little bit harder on people who have been at this for a while.

1. Do you spam? Never

2. Do you swear? If i get too mad i sometimes say things

3. If you was a moderater, then how would you deal with a rule braker? Warning if comtinue take away 5 reps and 100 points (if lower dan 100 all) if dey still continue they get a tacket to banville! XD

4. Are you kind and generous to people on this forum? Yes Very

5.Are you kind and forgiving? Yes, Unless someone threatans my family or friends

and i cant put my fave because i dont know how to make full pic cards or attachments sorry please dont take off grade for

1. No; although I have made a few mistakes.

2. Not on my life!

3. I would kindly remind them via PM, then, if again, I'd give him a negative reputation. Third time, a 2 week ban, x4, a 3 week ban, x5, a permanent ban.

4. Yes, but some people may have met me before in the forums and think that I'm harsh and unfriendly. That was when I were a newbie. Now, I only do it when rating things.

5. Yes, and I am one of the pretty few people (except mods of course) that have perfect grammar. Not grammer!002starwolfvv8.jpg

Archived