Star Wars Droids Battle Droids

Mighdas

B-1 Battle Droid: If "General Grievous" is face up on your side of the field, this card gains 200 ATK points. This card also gains 100 ATK for every face-up monster with "Droid" in it's name on the field. If this card is from the field to the graveyard by a card effect controlled by your opponent, you can summon 1 "B-1 Battle Droid" from your hand or deck.

B-2 Super Battle Droid: If "General Grievous" is face up on your side of the field, this card gains 200 ATK points.

Droideka: If "General Grievous" is face up on your side of the field, this card gains 200 ATK points. Also, once per turn, you can switch this cards ATK and DEF (If General Grievous is on the field and this card's DEF is higher than it's ATK, then this cards DEF gains 200 points, not it's ATK). If this card is destroyed with it's ATK and DEF switched, you take 500 points of direct damage to your life points.

General Grievous: If this monster destroys a LIGHT Warrior-type monster, this card gains attack equal to the destroyed monster's level x100.

IG-100 Magnaguard: If "General Grievous" is face up on your side of the field, this card gains 200 ATK points.

this was rubbish. These cards were unreastic' date=' unaccurate and auful pictures.

[/quote']

1) Why is it "rubbish"?

2) This is Pop culture, they don't have to be realistic

3) It's inaccurate, not unaccurate, and I know almost everything there is to know about BBY Star Wars.

4) You spelled "awful" wrong, and these were the best Pictures I could find.

So, what have we learned?

1) Bad grammar doesn't fly with me.

2) Comments mean nothing to me without details.

End of Line.

Archived